Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

August 6 Tweets

131 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Saw some of Gages highlights. I think dude is better than some think and he just didn't have a QB who could get it to him. He could be another steal.

I wish but with Julio,Sanu,Hardy,Ridley he wont ever have a chance to see the field on offense 

7 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I wish but with Julio,Sanu,Hardy,Ridley he wont ever have a chance to see the field on offense 

+Hall. Dude is apparently having a strong camp.

youngbloodz likes this

37 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

just want to say that was a beautiful  pass. i was hoping they would have posted the rope throw to hall

1 hour ago, youngbloodz said:

Heh. I ain't mad either bro! We are STACKED at the position and that's not something any team can just say.

youngbloodz likes this

Wrapping up today's practice for Falcons: More work in the red zone and scoring situations, with Matt Ryan hitting rookie Calvin Ridley in the corner of the end zone to end practice. ... Rookie LB Foyesade Oluokun continues to impress playing backup at base Will and nickel Will. Oluokun picked off a Matt Schaub pass off a deflection during 11 on 11. ``He's in that mix,'' LBs coach Jeff Ulbrich said. ... The Falcons ruled out K Matt Bryant (undisclosed) and OL Ty Sambrailo (hand) for Friday night's preseason opener vs. the Jets. The 43-year-old Bryant likely just getting rest, with rookie David Marvin handling the kicking. ... DE Takk McKinley, who had surgeries on both shoulders and then a bruised right shoulder, has not been ruled out for Friday but was limited in practice again Monday. ``It always sucks when you're not out there on the field,'' McKinley said. ``I play football. I'm not trying to be on the sideline. I'm trying to be out there on the field in the action. It sucks, but I just have to take it day by day.'' ... Fellow DE Vic Beasley Jr. had an outstanding bull rush in drills that knocked rookie OL Matt Gano on his back.

Vaughn McClure, ESPN Staff Writer
Tim Mazetti likes this

3 hours ago, jdawg4876 said:

maybe we found or next taylor gabriel in hall, dude can fly

Marvin Hall has a long way to go before I forgive him for this.

shock likes this

2 hours ago, shock said:

Allen and his agent were seen at practice talking with Blank. Extension happening soon?? 

Called it. 3 year extension. 19 Million 

4 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Love it!! Need the backs to make plays in the passing game!! Can be such a dangerous weapon as it was in 2016. Remember how impressively the Falcons used Coleman to beat the Broncos defense time and time again?

I think honestly between the two Coleman will get more looks as a reciever more so that free..Coleman is such a nightmare for LB to try and keep up with him