Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

August 6 Tweets

131 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Sark should have a field day this season with the talent and experience he has with this offense. There should be a way to beat every team in the league because no defense is capable of stopping all of our offensive weapons if they're used to the maximum on every play. Just too much to deal with.

That's the key word with Sark...should.  I agree with the amount of offensive talent on this team we should really destroy a number of teams.  Gotta keep them guessing and spread the ball around all season.  I'll take a wait and see approach which will have to wait for the Eagles game.  Preseason will be vanilla.

PokerSteve likes this

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Ridley is Gabriel. Hall would be a replacement for Robinson. We missed his speed last year. 

I just dont see ridley as gabriel, he is a far better route runner, and has better size more close to roddy white. It will def help also in the run game as well bc ridley after putting a little weight on his frame can be a really good blocker too, at least better than gabriel

gabriel is 5-8 165pounds 4.27 40 time

ridley is 6'1 190pounds 4.43 40 time

roddy white was 6'1 201pounds 4.45 40 time

Da_Truth likes this

5 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I just dont see ridley as gabriel, he is a far better route runner, and has better size more close to roddy white. It will def help also in the run game as well bc ridley after putting a little weight on his frame can be a really good blocker too, at least better than gabriel

gabriel is 5-8 165pounds 4.27 40 time

ridley is 6'1 190pounds 4.43 40 time

roddy white was 6'1 201pounds 4.45 40 time

Gabriel played the Y position for the Falcons - Ridley will replace him as the Y. 

Flying Falcon and Tim Mazetti like this

Just now, FentayeJones said:

Gabriel played the Y position for the Falcons - Ridley will replace him as the Y. 

yes I know that im just talking size he will most likely spend the majority of the time on the outside but I think he will get time in all the spots just like he has in practice

1 minute ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Gabriel is very overrated on these boards. Until further notice he is just a one year wonder.

Every small guy with speed is not created equal

wouldnt go that far he had a good rookie yr too. I think he is limited and def dont think he went to the best team aka da bears but he is a very good wr

10 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Ridley will be asked to do so much more than Gabriel.

6 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

wouldnt go that far he had a good rookie yr too. I think he is limited and def dont think he went to the best team aka da bears but he is a very good wr

Great playmaker...mediocre reciever

12 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

yes I know that im just talking size he will most likely spend the majority of the time on the outside but I think he will get time in all the spots just like he has in practice

For sure