SkerFalcon8710

Official 2018 Yahoo Pick Em & Survival Leagues

82 posts in this topic

AFMB Yahoo League

Just a quick thank-you to the league organiser (Adrian) for running it and allowing me to participate in it (9th is not great but everyone has to start somewhere I guess lol).

Congratulations also to Lowndesfalcs (Wade) for winning the whole thing (watch your back I will be coming for you next year).

ukd

Lowndesfalc likes this

1 hour ago, ukdangerous said:

AFMB Yahoo League

Just a quick thank-you to the league organiser (Adrian) for running it and allowing me to participate in it (9th is not great but everyone has to start somewhere I guess lol).

Congratulations also to Lowndesfalcs (Wade) for winning the whole thing (watch your back I will be coming for you next year).

ukd

Thanks buddy. I have enjoyed this fantasy season. I was in three leagues and was 1st in two of em’ and 3rd in the other. Of course drafting Pat Mahomes in all three leagues was extremely helpful. 

Helps with the Falcons disappointing season. I’m sure all 15 of y’all will be gunning for me next season.B)

I wanted to congratulate my local Valdosta State Blazers on winning their 4th Division 2 National Championship. We got Jesse Tuggle from our first championship, Ryan Schraeder from the 3rd. Hopefully there will be a third from this team. 

On 12/27/2018 at 5:35 AM, Lowndesfalc said:

Thanks buddy. I have enjoyed this fantasy season. I was in three leagues and was 1st in two of em’ and 3rd in the other. Of course drafting Pat Mahomes in all three leagues was extremely helpful. 

Helps with the Falcons disappointing season. I’m sure all 15 of y’all will be gunning for me next season.B)

I wanted to congratulate my local Valdosta State Blazers on winning their 4th Division 2 National Championship. We got Jesse Tuggle from our first championship, Ryan Schraeder from the 3rd. Hopefully there will be a third from this team. 

Grats on the win. Still a bit salty with losing this one when I was projected to beat you by 30...sometimes not enough scrubs show up...

Also looks like we have a 3 way tie at 168-86 in pick'em between @terminus FC @vanhino and myself. Lets see how it shakes out in the playoffs!

Lowndesfalc likes this

2 hours ago, Romfal said:

Grats on the win. Still a bit salty with losing this one when I was projected to beat you by 30...sometimes not enough scrubs show up...

Also looks like we have a 3 way tie at 168-86 in pick'em between @terminus FC @vanhino and myself. Lets see how it shakes out in the playoffs!

I don’t blame you for being salty. I didn’t expect to win. I had three starters that I picked up on waivers the week before. That’s fantasy football for ya.

I appreciate you managing the league. Always competitive teams involved. 

Romfal likes this