SkerFalcon8710

Official 2018 Yahoo Pick Em & Survival Leagues

82 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, papachaz said:

man I suck at pick-em  :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

6.... I got 6 right 

Pick 'ems the first few weeks of the season are always extremely tough because no one honestly knows what to expect. It's all guess work. I got my fire stick rigged up so I can watch all the games and I focused a lot on the Seattle at Denver game and was just stunned at how bad the Seahawks are. Case Keenum threw 3 interceptions and the Broncos still won. Patrick Mahomes looks scary. I now understand why Andy Reid didn't blink about shipping Alex Smith out of town and why they traded up in the draft last year to get him. Thankful they did and kept him away from the Saints. I went with the Bears as my upset special and for 3 quarters I was looking good. But we all know what happened out of that. So I got those 3 games wrong.

papachaz likes this

I have enjoyed pick'em but Yahoo has got things where I can't get back to make my picks without a hassle every time. So I am out. 5th place after round one.

13 minutes ago, HOYLE said:

I have enjoyed pick'em but Yahoo has got things where I can't get back to make my picks without a hassle every time. So I am out. 5th place after round one.

Why not just bookmark it so you don't have to deal with the aggravation?

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

this is exactly what I did, and for exactly the same reason

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Thanks for the reminder. I had totally forgotten. I put my name on the line picking the Falcons as my survivor pick.

big uns huh...  :lol:

59 minutes ago, papachaz said:

big uns huh...  :lol:

I have no reason to believe the Falcons won't take care of business against the Panthers. I'm not a loser and quitter like 95% of the folks here are. Pisses me off.

papachaz likes this

All

Has anything happened to survivor at all?

I was in it week 1 (picked the Bucs to lose, who'd of thought that they would spank the Stains eh!!!), then couldn't access it week 2 or just now for week 3?

Any ideas?

On 9/19/2018 at 7:14 AM, ukdangerous said:

All

Has anything happened to survivor at all?

I was in it week 1 (picked the Bucs to lose, who'd of thought that they would spank the Stains eh!!!), then couldn't access it week 2 or just now for week 3?

Any ideas?

I had to go to pro pick 'ems first before the survivor league finally showed up. I tried going straight to survivor but it wasn't showing up until I went into pick 'ems.

ukdangerous likes this

On 9/13/2018 at 4:10 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Thanks for the reminder. I had totally forgotten. I put my name on the line picking the Falcons as my survivor pick.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:05 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

I have no reason to believe the Falcons won't take care of business against the Panthers. I'm not a loser and quitter like 95% of the folks here are. Pisses me off.

I'm the only one that had the belief and faith to pick the Falcons!!

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I had to go to pro pick 'ems first before the survivor league finally showed up. I tried going straight to survivor but it wasn't showing up until I went into pick 'ems.

Realised it was NFL survivor and NOT Yahoo lol - too many leagues going across multiple platforms lol

Thanks anyway

ukd

Edited by ukdangerous
more info added

On 9/20/2018 at 0:01 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

I use the yahoo sports fantasy app on my phone and all my teams including survival and pick em are on there. Couldn't be any easier for me.

I'm sucking wind on pickem and survival. lol Barely over 50% on pickem and only one life left in survival. Been a brutal season thus far.

3 hours ago, Lowndesfalc said:

I use the yahoo sports fantasy app on my phone and all my teams including survival and pick em are on there. Couldn't be any easier for me.

I'm sucking wind on pickem and survival. lol Barely over 50% on pickem and only one life left in survival. Been a brutal season thus far.

I would be undefeated if I had stayed with my Jaguars pick in week 1 but at the last second I went to the Lions and well, yeah. Lions always kill me. Week 2 I was the only one that picked the Falcons and I won. Week 3 I was the only one that picked the Bears and I won. Week 4, I'm going with the Chargers. I try not to use up the good teams too early.

On 9/10/2018 at 4:37 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Or download the app. It's a 2 click process on my android.

I forgot to make my picks before Thursday so I missed that one, but obviously would have picked NE. But got my picks done for today's games.

Bengals are my survivor pick. I'm still pissed about changing from the Jaguars to the Lions at the last second in week 1. Had I not done that I would be perfect in the survivor picks.

Forgot my Thursday night pick also.  Total gimme!   AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

Also forgot survivor pick......strike 2.

wooHOO I got one of the tie breakers right today, 

"Who will score the most points"  papachaz answer, PITTSBURGH

of course tonight's game and tomorrow night still have to be played, but I have a legit shot at that one!

Oh and I also had Pittsburgh as my survival pick this week. Y'all figure I had any confidence this week? sad but true

:huh::huh::sadwave: