SkerFalcon8710

Official 2018 Yahoo Pick Em & Survival Leagues

82 posts in this topic

I'm in both and Firefox worked great to sign up with for me. Might want to update if you are having problems........... Thanks guys.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GTBF54 said:

I'm in both and Firefox worked great to sign up with for me. Might want to update if you are having problems........... Thanks guys.....

Mine was up to date. I can assure you that because I had gone through about a week prior and done a completely fresh reinstall of firefox because I was having a few problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Mine was up to date. I can assure you that because I had gone through about a week prior and done a completely fresh reinstall of firefox because I was having a few problems.

No clue Man.... All I can say is Firefox worked for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

It is suggested you use chrome the get started l * word of advice from other board members*

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joingroup

Setting Current Value
Group ID#: 7779
Group Password MattRyan
Confidence Points No
Spread No
Tiebreakers Yes
Start Week 1
Drop Scores No, use all weeks
Deadline 5 minutes before each game
Playoffs Yes

 

 

I renewed last years league, please feel free to join! We have had ove 70 members the last 2 seasons weve done this! If you were part of this last season then you will have recieved a renewal email!

lets go!

Rise Up!!

 

 

*UPDATE* survival league is pending on yahoo activating the leagues 

Did u change password? I cant log in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, papachaz said:

ok folks get your picks in!

Got my picks in!! This year I'll try to make sure to keep up with my Yahoo picks so they match up with the picks I keep track of on my computer. My survivor pick is the Lions. Yeah, I know I shouldn't after what they did to me 2 years ago but if they can't win a home MNF game against Sam Darnold then they've got some serious issues.

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about all the people who picked NO in the survival game :lol::lol::lol:

 

offense looked good, but they apparently reverted back to the defense of a few years ago... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, papachaz said:

how about all the people who picked NO in the survival game :lol::lol::lol:

 

offense looked good, but they apparently reverted back to the defense of a few years ago... :D

LOL! I'm wishing I would have stayed with the Jaguars as my survivor pick but changed to the Lions.

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

LOL! I'm wishing I would have stayed with the Jaguars as my survivor pick but changed to the Lions.

I think I'm the only one who took Jax......I almost picked the aints 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, papachaz said:

how about all the people who picked NO in the survival game :lol::lol::lol:

 

offense looked good, but they apparently reverted back to the defense of a few years ago... :D

I'm another!!

Thought the Bucs had no chance on the road

Now I remember why I dislike the stains!!!

Hopefully I can pull it back as losing the first isn't a great start  (although on the plus side, I did win my matchup in the AMFB league, so one positive to take away I suppose).

ukd

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now