saints4life25

Kelvin Benjamin sounds off on Cam Newton

209 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Im on Benjamin's side....Carolina is the one who tried to convert a offensive lineman to a wide receiver....

:ninja:

They were probably expecting a seamless transition since the two positions are almost identical.

Oh, wait...

:lol:

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I thought they were boys, smfh.  How about stepping to them about your feelings rather than posting it on social media.  

How about shutting up and enjoy your new team...

saints4life25 and PokerSteve like this

9 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

@saints4life25....what Davenport looking like??

Been out for a couple days. Has had a few flashes but is going up against a healthy Terron Armstead, who may be the best LT in football when healthy. Mainly been getting dominated. Terron said he's learning and getting better every day.

RING OF HONOR and Monolith2001 like this

1 minute ago, saints4life25 said:

Been out for a couple days. Has had a few flashes but is going up against a healthy Terron Armstead, who may be the best LT in football when healthy. Mainly been getting dominated. Terron said he's learning and getting better every day.

Thats good practice though...I like the pick up.  

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Thats good practice though...I like the pick up.  

Great practice. I'm not expecting much early. Just hoping he starts putting things together down the stretch. He needs to play with length a bit better. He allows guys to get into his chest too much. He said he learned real quick that if you give these guys your chest that you're gonna have a bad day lol. Like to see him play with better leverage. He's tall so he's really got to stay low.

RING OF HONOR likes this

hm...

I can see where Kelvin's coming from...but in the same breath, he's a pretty bad route runner and slow so he struggles to get separation

Just now, saints4life25 said:

Great practice. I'm not expecting much early. Just hoping he starts putting things together down the stretch. He needs to play with length a bit better. He allows guys to get into his chest too much. He said he learned real quick that if you give these guys your chest that you're gonna have a bad day lol. Like to see him play with better leverage. He's tall so he's really got to stay low.

Great assessment...