Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

August 3 Tweets

116 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Lattimore is good man...he gets away with **** because of it...every really good player does...Dont think Julio doesn't get away with push offs..he does...but its okay..it is what it is...

Its been that way forever...it frustrates you during the game...but its the game

He is good. Jj does push off but who does t. But he can't cover jj without fouling. 

12 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

So he was hyped up because refs didn't call his bs?  Why was he able to get away with it.  I guess those osu guys can get away with everything.  I keed I keed

Because the refs aren't gonna call it every play. If you just keep doing it they won't call it. Sherman even admitted to this.

53 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea but they’re not gonna do I if they’re II of phase. They’re taught not to. I remember neals rookie year in a pre season game he turned his head when he was out of phase and gave up a TD. Manuel got on him about turning his head when he’s out of phase. They turn their heads but only when they’re in phase. Annoys me at times too but if he turns his head out of phase and its caught it could be a td. If he doesn’t turn his head if he’s out of phase he can make the tackle. 

Makes sense, and yea definetly annoying. I'd still rather have my dbs take the gamble in tc when it doesn't matter just to get the quick twitch practice. But yea we need more pics this year forsure 

TheFatboi likes this

15 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Because the refs aren't gonna call it every play. If you just keep doing it they won't call it. Sherman even admitted to this.

Maybe Alford should just say, "S***w it! They gonna flag me anyway" lol

Cheap Talk likes this

8 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Makes sense, and yea definetly annoying. I'd still rather have my dbs take the gamble in tc when it doesn't matter just to get the quick twitch practice. But yea we need more pics this year forsure 

Yea me too. I like gamblers. Take the shot sometimes. 

Dirtybird3 likes this

11 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Yea me too. I like gamblers. Take the shot sometimes. 

Key will pop em like he did Mike if they do happen to come down with it lol

TheFatboi likes this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

The patriot way

2 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

With a NFL caliber QB i doubt that ball is under thrown enough for him to make a play on it, i see where you were going with it now but i was confused why he should turn his head because at that point you can only play through the receivers hands and break up the pass. 

25 minutes ago, SPITFIRE said:

With a NFL caliber QB i doubt that ball is under thrown enough for him to make a play on it, i see where you were going with it now but i was confused why he should turn his head because at that point you can only play through the receivers hands and break up the pass. 

Exactly. And it was a perfectly thrown pass and a great catch by Julio. It's not a bad play at all by Poole. There's very few QB/WR combos in the NFL with the kind of connection that Matt and Julio have to be able to make that play successful. If Poole covers like that in the regular season more times than not he'll win the battle.

10 hours ago, The Peregrine said:

I didn't see it but that sounds encouraging and discouraging at the same time...good to hear the offensive and defensive battles going on.

Some may worry bout Tru in that the same sone worry bout the offense not winning battles. We have a legitimate team on both sides...gonna win some battles and lose some battles

Iron sharpens iron

Tru is really balling out this training camp.

I'm just going to drop this here (TATF, I know). Kelvin Benjamin didn't just shade Cam Newton, he put him in the basement in the middle of the night, killed the lights and locked the door to keep him down there.

33 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I'm just going to drop this here (TATF, I know). Kelvin Benjamin didn't just shade Cam Newton, he put him in the basement in the middle of the night, killed the lights and locked the door to keep him down there.

I mean some how Ted Ginn looked like an all pro playing with cam

16 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

Don't be discouraged.  Ridley is going to be making a lot of CB's look bad.  Manning up on him is going to be difficult and will probably require him being doubled.

16 hours ago, TheFatboi said:

If they start doubling Ridley what are they gonna do about Julio? :shrug:

What will happen is we’ll probably get a lot of zone this year because they can’t double both Julio and Ridley, which means Matt will rip sime defenses apart!! 

OH, no kidding. The 3 wide set will be deadly. Single cover Julio, he'll go for 250, single cover Ridley, he'll be open all game, double them both, Free, Cole train, Hoop, Sanu, Saubert will make you pay.

Then, if Saubert has stepped up his game, when they take Julio off the field, the 2 TE set will be deadly.

Then, there's Hardy, Hall, Davis and Paulsen. This team is so loaded.