Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

August 3 Tweets

116 posts in this topic

so we are definitely emphasizing the kick return game more this year.  could be a difference maker in some games this year when we flip the field and give our o a better shot to punch it in.  any word on how they are doing?  i could see Marvin doing well.  dont know how i feel about CR back there, but if he is the best-it would be worth a shot.

Flying Falcon likes this

16 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

so we are definitely emphasizing the kick return game more this year.  could be a difference maker in some games this year when we flip the field and give our o a better shot to punch it in.  any word on how they are doing?  i could see Marvin doing well.  dont know how i feel about CR back there, but if he is the best-it would be worth a shot.

I wish rocky got a shot. Always wanted to see him back there 

falconsrus, shock, therawest and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The coverage by Poole here actually isn't that bad. Julio is just really that good.

Great coverage up until the fact he doesn't get his head around. Something I don't see out of our backs very much of at all

Tim Mazetti likes this

3 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Week one is gonna be a big test for this line out the gate in Philly. You think Wes makes the starting cut? 

Hard to say. It looks like Quinn is going to let Wes and Fusco battle it out until the end.

Wes has been the one player that's in a position battle every training camp lol.

Flying Falcon, kiwifalcon and Vandy like this

28 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I wish rocky got a shot. Always wanted to see him back there 

never considered him, but he would be a good one.  fast and shifty..

Dirtybird3 likes this

14 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Keanu didnt get his hand up at the end.  they could just practice this drill all day long.

Lol exactly, all physical no finesse and our backs never turn their heads around. 

Weve allowed alot of completions that shoulda been pics or deflections if we simply got our heads around 

Da_Truth and Flying Falcon like this

1 minute ago, Dirtybird3 said:

Lol exactly, all physical no finesse and our backs never turn their heads around. 

Weve allowed alot of completions that shoulda been pics or deflections if we simply got our heads around 

i mean im sure its easier said than done.  poole had no time to turn his head vs Julio becasue of the speed.  im not sure you can do it physically.  

but neal?  he had time and he knew where the ball was going.  guess why hes a SS -  needs to work on ball hawking a bit more..but its tough to get his arms up they are so huge :)

Monolith2001 and shock like this