Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Bears vs. Ravens

27 posts in this topic

It’s funny how every year people get themselves excited for the hall of fame game only to come away with massive disappointment after the starters play for maybe 2 minutes.

Unless you like watching people you’ll never hear of again playing sloppy football.

jeffro2000 likes this

9 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Anyone else excited for Thursday? I know I am! I don't particularly care about either team but I'm excited because it's real football and I'm ready for it!! Excited to see how Lamar Jackson looks. Hope Hayden Hurst looks good too!

Only excited to Falcons...rest can choke away in abysmal hole! 

Anyone else excited for Thursday? I know I am! I don't particularly care about either team but I'm excited because it's real football and I'm ready for it!! Excited to see how Lamar Jackson looks. Hope Hayden Hurst looks good too!

sure wish R.Smith was playing 

Very excited seeing what Lamar Jackson can do. 

10 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It’s funny how every year people get themselves excited for the hall of fame game only to come away with massive disappointment after the starters play for maybe 2 minutes.

Unless you like watching people you’ll never hear of again playing sloppy football.

That's me. I get excited for it and then find out very few starters are playing at all with it being an extra preseason game for each team.

The announcers after halftime don't even bother calling the game. They just interviewing people and talking about the season.

I will watch for a while though and I am excited to see L Jackson play.

Excited to see some real football yes; we will be scouting these teams for some of the Ravens and Bears players I assume. We can see how Taylor Gabriel is doing as well, wish him luck.

11 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I hope the Bears can get it going finally.  The NFL is more fun when the Bears are competitive. 

Nah, it’s only fun when the Falcons are. I hate the Bears. If there’s a team I wanna see succeed in the north it’s Detroit. I think Chicago is a mess still, even Roquan Smith don’t wanna play for them haha.

NCFalconfan likes this

1 hour ago, octoslash said:

I hope the Bears can get it going finally.  The NFL is more fun when the Bears are competitive. 

The Bears haven't been fun since 1985.

Seven playoff seasons in 30 years (none the past 8). Feel the excitement!

34 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

The Bears haven't been fun since 1985.

Seven playoff seasons in 30 years (none the past 8). Feel the excitement!

Yeah.  Hence the word 'finally'.   <_<

5 hours ago, Shelley#37 said:

I will be watching to see Jackson - I think he could unseat Flacco

Yep. He's getting a lot of 1st team reps and they're putting in a package just for him.

17 hours ago, Jesus said:

The first game sneaks up on you so fast. It’s barely a game, more of a practice, but it is a relief to see football again. Next Friday who doesn’t want to see the Falcons for at least five or six plays destroy the Jets?

I live in Long Island, NY.  I get to actually see a falcons without the NFL ticket.   

Jesus likes this

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I was so looking forward to the HOF game and then totally forgot it was on.

so did the bears.