ya_boi_j

Ryan being flashy

37 posts in this topic

That could be deadly either way..no look that into a pick 6 and everyone will want his head

4 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

That could be deadly either way..no look that into a pick 6 and everyone will want his head

Won't happen. He is the second coming of Larry Bird.

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Boooooooo..somebody get this guy outter here!!!!

It was beautiful, but not something you want a qb doing often

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Boooooooo..somebody get this guy outter here!!!!

A party pooper.

MR2 is the second coming of LB33.

Edited by Tim Mazetti
RING OF HONOR likes this

1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Lmao J how many threads have you started today.  I appreciate that they are postive though!  That play was sick maybe something they keep in the bag of tricks.

It has been there. Check the NFCCG  vs GB? for the no-look shovel to Sanu.

Ryan is getting confident in his old age.

Feeding off his days watching the Celtics in his youth.

4 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Lmao J how many threads have you started today.  I appreciate that they are postive though!  That play was sick maybe something they keep in the bag of tricks.

I think this the 6 or 7. I’m done now though.bet I won’t  be up in the middle of the night tonight for no reason lol

blkbigdog35 and RING OF HONOR like this

I'm gonna say this...

Matt Ryan is going to push for MVP again this season. I remember feeling it before 2016. Matt has it all at his disposal this season. Three #1 WRs, two #1 RBs, a top level OL. It's all there. I know his confidence is going to be sky high being familiar with Sark this offseason. I just hope yall are ready. If they all stay healthy, its going to be ugly every week. 

3 minutes ago, vel said:

I'm gonna say this...

Matt Ryan is going to push for MVP again this season. I remember feeling it before 2016. Matt has it all at his disposal this season. Three #1 WRs, two #1 RBs, a top level OL. It's all there. I know his confidence is going to be sky high being familiar with Sark this offseason. I just hope yall are ready. If they all stay healthy, its going to be ugly every week. 

I really hope you're right!

Dont get too excited about that. The defense was barely pressuring, Ryan had 10 seconds in the pocket. Of course a WR was going to get open after all that time. This play will never happen in a real game.

2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Dont get too excited about that. The defense was barely pressuring, Ryan had 10 seconds in the pocket. Of course a WR was going to get open after all that time. This play will never happen in a real game.

I bet you’re a blast on game day 

papachaz, raysnill1 and JDaveG like this

I still don't know why people think we have a good oline. I think it's the weakest part of our team. Mack=elite, Matthews=above average rest is at best average. Ryan never has all day to throw it seems like.