ya_boi_j

Ryan being flashy

37 posts in this topic

That could be deadly either way..no look that into a pick 6 and everyone will want his head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

That could be deadly either way..no look that into a pick 6 and everyone will want his head

Won't happen. He is the second coming of Larry Bird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Boooooooo..somebody get this guy outter here!!!!

 

It was beautiful, but not something you want a qb doing often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Boooooooo..somebody get this guy outter here!!!!

 

A party pooper.

MR2 is the second coming of LB33.

Edited by Tim Mazetti
RING OF HONOR likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Lmao J how many threads have you started today.  I appreciate that they are postive though!  That play was sick maybe something they keep in the bag of tricks.

It has been there. Check the NFCCG  vs GB? for the no-look shovel to Sanu.

Ryan is getting confident in his old age.

Feeding off his days watching the Celtics in his youth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Lmao J how many threads have you started today.  I appreciate that they are postive though!  That play was sick maybe something they keep in the bag of tricks.

I think this the 6 or 7. I’m done now though.bet I won’t  be up in the middle of the night tonight for no reason lol

blkbigdog35 and RING OF HONOR like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna say this...

Matt Ryan is going to push for MVP again this season. I remember feeling it before 2016. Matt has it all at his disposal this season. Three #1 WRs, two #1 RBs, a top level OL. It's all there. I know his confidence is going to be sky high being familiar with Sark this offseason. I just hope yall are ready. If they all stay healthy, its going to be ugly every week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vel said:

I'm gonna say this...

Matt Ryan is going to push for MVP again this season. I remember feeling it before 2016. Matt has it all at his disposal this season. Three #1 WRs, two #1 RBs, a top level OL. It's all there. I know his confidence is going to be sky high being familiar with Sark this offseason. I just hope yall are ready. If they all stay healthy, its going to be ugly every week. 

I really hope you're right!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont get too excited about that. The defense was barely pressuring, Ryan had 10 seconds in the pocket. Of course a WR was going to get open after all that time. This play will never happen in a real game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Dont get too excited about that. The defense was barely pressuring, Ryan had 10 seconds in the pocket. Of course a WR was going to get open after all that time. This play will never happen in a real game.

I bet you’re a blast on game day 

papachaz, raysnill1 and JDaveG like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't know why people think we have a good oline. I think it's the weakest part of our team. Mack=elite, Matthews=above average rest is at best average. Ryan never has all day to throw it seems like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now