Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

video of roof opening

49 posts in this topic

Also for what it is worth sorry I am not the same Mashburn I have been since 08-17. yes I am butthurt over how I was done, and then I see how the falcons media does. I do not understand why it takes forever for images to come out, why we cannot get one on one interviews with each player drafted, have an actual reporter represent the falcons to telling the actual truth. Sure Sure I get it, some things the falcons would never want to get out, however when an idiot post a lie about ridley and then 500 other reporters start saying the lie, there needs to be the official falcon reporter to come out and tell them they are wrong. 

other things I am bothered by is how I was done with my season tickets. coming from the dome where there was no bad seat in the house, to know being moved back and up a ways. then you have the logo facing the other direction. so now the visitor side is treated like the home side. So when there is awards presented at the games, they turn their back to the home side. And on top of that it takes over an hour to walk out of the stadium after a game, you have 8 others peoples genitals rubbing on you because it is so cramped. 

I love my Falcons (even though I do not get this Julio money. and I am now over it and look forward to seeing the #1 WR crush the 31 other teams on any day). however the stadium was a let down for viewing and getting out. Sure food is cheap and it is like walt disney world walking around, but I am there to scream and yell. the media coverage is a joke besides our videos. I used to submit numerous images of the top 5 of each event to share within minutes of the event ending. and they were never ever shared. they were only used as prints for the playbook, walls and columns upstairs. yes that is an honor and a great fan experience. However it does nothing to boost the fan support of social media and etc. I live by first impression is everything, and that we have to give our fans something from far away to where they feel they are there. 

Anyhow I am done *****ing and moaning. I hope the media finds someone who takes control to pulling in more fans, making fans from states away feel they are there and giving the fans something every day as if it is Christmas. 

Time of roof opening starts at 6 minutes. and is fully open at 14 minutes. 

By the way. for some reason they closed the roof right after. I am not sure why. does anyone know?

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

I missed that part of roof opening. I did see the closing of the roof. They did say at 12:30 the roof was going to be closed when practice starts.

thanks bro. I was waiting to hear someone say they complained the sun was hot. LOL

Monolith2001 and falcons007 like this

6 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Video will not play for me. I was there anyway though. Got there late. 

Did they do any return drills??

7 minutes ago, falconticket said:

Video will not play for me. I was there anyway though. Got there late. 

that sucks. I just tried again and it is playing for me. 

1 hour ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Also for what it is worth sorry I am not the same Mashburn I have been since 08-17. yes I am butthurt over how I was done, and then I see how the falcons media does. I do not understand why it takes forever for images to come out, why we cannot get one on one interviews with each player drafted, have an actual reporter represent the falcons to telling the actual truth. Sure Sure I get it, some things the falcons would never want to get out, however when an idiot post a lie about ridley and then 500 other reporters start saying the lie, there needs to be the official falcon reporter to come out and tell them they are wrong. 

other things I am bothered by is how I was done with my season tickets. coming from the dome where there was no bad seat in the house, to know being moved back and up a ways. then you have the logo facing the other direction. so now the visitor side is treated like the home side. So when there is awards presented at the games, they turn their back to the home side. And on top of that it takes over an hour to walk out of the stadium after a game, you have 8 others peoples genitals rubbing on you because it is so cramped. 

I love my Falcons (even though I do not get this Julio money. and I am now over it and look forward to seeing the #1 WR crush the 31 other teams on any day). however the stadium was a let down for viewing and getting out. Sure food is cheap and it is like walt disney world walking around, but I am there to scream and yell. the media coverage is a joke besides our videos. I used to submit numerous images of the top 5 of each event to share within minutes of the event ending. and they were never ever shared. they were only used as prints for the playbook, walls and columns upstairs. yes that is an honor and a great fan experience. However it does nothing to boost the fan support of social media and etc. I live by first impression is everything, and that we have to give our fans something from far away to where they feel they are there. 

Anyhow I am done *****ing and moaning. I hope the media finds someone who takes control to pulling in more fans, making fans from states away feel they are there and giving the fans something every day as if it is Christmas. 

Why don't you start your own website or Twitter so people on here can follow. I would hate to lose your insight, pictures, videos of camps and things like that. I for one would visit your website.

19 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

Why don't you start your own website or Twitter so people on here can follow. I would hate to lose your insight, pictures, videos of camps and things like that. I for one would visit your website.

Love to. but sadly I have to pay the bills. when I retire that would become my hobby. 

4 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

@Knight of God carry on the group two. you are the last of gritz, falco, and many others who were group 2. But I think I am going to exit off as a lot of the group 2 guys have, or else I fear I'll become the Swift 2020 of TATF. 

Group 2 is in your veins.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

9 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Most of the stadium was closed even with roof open. It isn’t like the open air stadium. 

That's the one thing that bothers me. As amazing as the stadium is, at the very beginning of the planning, Arthur Blank said he wanted an open air stadium with the ability to close the roof, not the opposite. 

16 hours ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

And on top of that it takes over an hour to walk out of the stadium after a game, you have 8 others peoples genitals rubbing on you because it is so cramped. 

:yikes:

:lol:

AllStarHandyMan likes this

41 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

Wow, the contrast of sunlight and shadow makes it look like a death ray hitting the field. Did anybody appear to have smoke coming off of them when they stood in the light?

Thats why they switched sides because now the visiting side is in the sun, getting melted.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

3 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

Wow, the contrast of sunlight and shadow makes it look like a death ray hitting the field. Did anybody appear to have smoke coming off of them when they stood in the light?

I was sitting in 126c in the full sun and it actually did seem kind of hazy. I think it was the humidity in the air. 

I for one didn’t care for it. The light and hard contrasts were very distracting. It did seem like sitting outside though, until you looked around. It was really just very weird. I don’t think I’ll ever be in the death ray again being that my regular seats are in 208. I don’t think I’ll miss it. 

12 hours ago, BlazerSlayer said:

That's the one thing that bothers me. As amazing as the stadium is, at the very beginning of the planning, Arthur Blank said he wanted an open air stadium with the ability to close the roof, not the opposite. 

When I saw the design of the stadium I knew it wasn't going to be the case.  It's a nest with a hole in the middle.  That's not an open air stadium.  That's a glorified sunroof.

The sad thing is if you look at the baseball stadiums for the Mariners and Diamond backs their roofs essentially do that.  Open air stadiums instead of a hole in the ceiling.

50 minutes ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Whats Group 2? Which Group am I in?

Its nothing serious. Gritz accidentally coined a term about a decade ago. I don’t even remember