Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yo_Lover

Since y'all always wanna rag on Cam...

100 posts in this topic

Just now, ParanoidAndroid said:

I don't know man, someone with 59 thousand posts on a team's message board is hopefully more than a casual fan. 

Lol here we go post counting. I been on this site more than 10 years and on my second account. My original post count was merged to this account a few years ago. Be here on game day or when something important comes up and you’ll see how easy it is to rack up posts. 

Honestly never even look at the number nor care to but since you care I guess I’ll break it down to you. When I first joined this site I had no kids and wasn’t married. Still living with my mom. I would just blow time on this site. Even when I was with my then girlfriend I didn’t even pay her any attention because I was conversating on this site. Then you also have to remember tatf is not the only subfurom on this site. 

Then there was a point where I simply was bored all day because my job was a walk in the park so most times I just post non sense all day long. Rarely have a serious debate. When I choose to have a serious debate though I can get down. 

Now a days I have 2 kids and a wife and don’t really have time to even read this site outside of my lunch break so I rarely post until the weekends when I’m just completely bored like I have been the past 2 days. 

So there you go. Anything else you need to know about my post count feel free to ask

4 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

Yea...I mean he's already had two concussions right?  Maybe more?  Keep doin you Cam.

Yeah that’s gonna stop a player from having fun

Fans in here dont have a life and take this too seriously, the team already knows how good Cam is. They respect his ability enough too try n scheme against him. He is actually a great qb but people wont admit it because of a rivalry they are not even apart of. Fans take the rivalry more serious than the players do. The Panthers, Saints are gonna be great and Bucs are going to be good this year, yall underestimate teams in the nfl way too much, smh

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah that’s gonna stop a player from having fun

I'm just saying.  His coaches have started trying to protect him cause defenders wanna rip his head off.  Come to find out, Cam's not that good of a qb when you try to protect him.

Whatever though, Beasley seems to play his best against him so it seems to work in our favor.

Just now, abcranford2 said:

I'm just saying.  His coaches have started trying to protect him cause defenders wanna rip his head off.  Come to find out, Cam's not that good of a qb when you try to protect him.

Whatever though, Beasley seems to play his best against him so it seems to work in our favor.

Cam is as good as most qbs in the pocket. He can’t help who his gm surrounds him with

1 minute ago, abcranford2 said:

Yeahhh sure lol there’s someone on every team the defenders want to hurt.

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

Yeahhh sure lol there’s someone on every team the defenders want to hurt.

Yea there's only a certain few they will take a penalty in order to do so though 

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Cam is as good as most qbs in the pocket. He can’t help who his gm surrounds him with

False

1 minute ago, abcranford2 said:

Yea there's only a certain few they will take a penalty in order to do so though 

Denver was just a dirty team point blank, they lost alot of people’s respect

44 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I will showboat and y’all all the **** in the world. Wouldn’t care if I was losing badly lol. Nothing gonna shut me up. It makes the opponent work harder when you show off. I like that 

Lmao yeah I hate mfs like you. Gotta cat I work with now like that, think he’s beaten me once out of 100 in 2k, he still running his mouth up and down the p-ways anytime he see me

ya_boi_j likes this

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol here we go post counting. I been on this site more than 10 years and on my second account. My original post count was merged to this account a few years ago. Be here on game day or when something important comes up and you’ll see how easy it is to rack up posts. 

Honestly never even look at the number nor care to but since you care I guess I’ll break it down to you. When I first joined this site I had no kids and wasn’t married. Still living with my mom. I would just blow time on this site. Even when I was with my then girlfriend I didn’t even pay her any attention because I was conversating on this site. Then you also have to remember tatf is not the only subfurom on this site. 

Then there was a point where I simply was bored all day because my job was a walk in the park so most times I just post non sense all day long. Rarely have a serious debate. When I choose to have a serious debate though I can get down. 

Now a days I have 2 kids and a wife and don’t really have time to even read this site outside of my lunch break so I rarely post until the weekends when I’m just completely bored like I have been the past 2 days. 

So there you go. Anything else you need to know about my post count feel free to ask

I never asked for your life story but thanks for sharing man. But yeah, I'm the same way. Used to go to tons of games, training camp, and all that before a wife, career, and 2 kids. I don't have the time to dedicate to the hobby like I used to but I'll still hate on Cam, Brees, and Winston 365 days a year. Having division rivals in sports is a part of what makes sports worth watching imo. 

Just now, Wjcorner said:

Lmao yeah I hate mfs like you. Gotta cat I work with now like that, think he’s beaten me once out of 100 in 2k, he still running his mouth up and down the p-ways anytime he see me

Lol my type of guy. It’s fun though. At the end of the day it’s nothing but good vibes. It’s a lil young dude I work with that is cocky as ****. Me and him always talk **** when competing. He has a soft spot and gets butt hurt fast though. As soon as I see it I push him until he’s ready to fight lol

Wjcorner likes this

6 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

I never asked for your life story but thanks for sharing man. But yeah, I'm the same way. Used to go to tons of games, training camp, and all that before a wife, career, and 2 kids. I don't have the time to dedicate to the hobby like I used to but I'll still hate on Cam, Brees, and Winston 365 days a year. Having division rivals in sports is a part of what makes sports worth watching imo. 

You didn’t have to ask for it. I just find it extremely funny and extremely annoying when people mention post count as if it’s important or relevant. They can reset the post count and likes and I probably wouldn’t notice it at all

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You didn’t have to ask for it. I just find it extremely funny and extremely annoying when people mention post count as if it’s important or relevant. They can reset the post count and likes and I probably wouldn’t notice it at all

Sensitive about a post count. But hating on Cam isn't worth your energy. Lol

5 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Sensitive about a post count. But hating on Cam isn't worth your energy. Lol

Sensitive, no. Pointing the ignorance, yes

2 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Its never been his ability on field or his humanity that's gotten grief from me. Its his childish antics and poor sportsmanship that bother me. The guy doesn't understand how to lose well and showboats when he's winning. Does he not realize how bad it hurts when he's on the other end of the coin? You know he does, that's why the towel on his head is so infamous. With that, he feels no remorse for rubbing it in. That's why I have little respect for him. He's got a big heart, and plays with it. In the meantime he's gonna get flak for his attitude and dresswear.

Only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner and Cam is both rolled into one. The minute he learns some humility as well as how to take an L like a man some of the hate will dissipate 

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Sensitive, no. Pointing the ignorance, yes

Ignorance? Your post count is your post count. That's a fact. There's nothing ignorant about it so you don't have to be triggered because someone brought it up. You got 59k posts, come on here everyday... Offseason, regular season, game day. And then say Falcons is just 3 hours on a Sunday to you? Then criticize people that don't like QBs of rival teams saying you ain't got time for all that? Who's being ignorant?

1 minute ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Ignorance? Your post count is your post count. That's a fact. There's nothing ignorant about it so you don't have to be triggered because someone brought it up. You got 59k posts, come on here everyday... Offseason, regular season, game day. And then say Falcons is just 3 hours on a Sunday to you? Then criticize people that don't like QBs of rival teams saying you ain't got time for all that? Who's being ignorant?

I haven’t said anything bad about anyone who doesn’t like him. If saying they take it too serious is criticizing then oh well. You putting way too much stock into me in this thread though. Don’t worry about my posts or anything else. They aren’t important. 

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I haven’t said anything bad about anyone who doesn’t like him. If saying they take it too serious is criticizing then oh well. You putting way too much stock into me in this thread though. Don’t worry about my posts or anything else. They aren’t important. 

You're the one that thought it necessary to write a novel about your life. But whatever man. Go Falcons

3 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

https://reddit.app.link/7VJwYrIpXO

Cam's a good dude, yeah he show boats but he's just a competitor with confidende. Maybe this will help some of y'all chill.

He is a great guy.  And trying to get a falcon fan off the field is no worse than ryan saying for the Panthers to get the F off his field.  

I support teams who act like that.  

By the way the first regular people who were allowed in the stadium last year was Dallas fans. And they were treated amazingly.  

On 7/29/2018 at 6:08 PM, abcranford2 said:

Dont care...hate em.  Hate Brees, hate Cam, hate Jameis

Yep, every rival.  If you root for a rival you are the enemy.