Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yo_Lover

Since y'all always wanna rag on Cam...

99 posts in this topic

That was cool and all but why are you are trying to make people like him. I don't get it. Let people do what they want to do about a rival.

I'm just curious of the motive or reason behind it. That's all. No disrespect

Sorry we interrupt your hatred for Cam Newton....................cool story!  Now back to your regular scheduled program. Whew that's the longest I've been without hating on Cam. 

quickzero likes this

Really nice gesture. Have never dogged the man for his off the field behavior.  [oh, I might have made a laptop reference to tick off a panther fan somewhere along the way]

I am old school enough to think that you act like you've made a first down before. Cam's showboating hurts his team. Remember the game in 2016, where Cam doesn't slide going into the end zone, gets his clock cleaned, misses the next couple of games?

He was already planning his victory celebration rather than finishing the play. One, finish the play before you celebrate, Two, you're still down by 3 scores at that point, not much to celebrate there. Wasn't the first time he'd done that either.

5 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

That was cool and all but why are you are trying to make people like him. I don't get it. Let people do what they want to do about a rival.

I'm just curious of the motive or reason behind it. That's all. No disrespect

Just don't get the hate he gets from people on this board. Like if he points forward for a first down guys lose their **** here. Or like whenever he got in that kids face at his camp they acted like all he ever does is go off on kids or some ****. 

Its never been his ability on field or his humanity that's gotten grief from me. Its his childish antics and poor sportsmanship that bother me. The guy doesn't understand how to lose well and showboats when he's winning. Does he not realize how bad it hurts when he's on the other end of the coin? You know he does, that's why the towel on his head is so infamous. With that, he feels no remorse for rubbing it in. That's why I have little respect for him. He's got a big heart, and plays with it. In the meantime he's gonna get flak for his attitude and dresswear.

Never had an issue with Cam at all. Why people let his actions get to them the world will never know. It honestly isn’t that serious. 

8 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Just don't get the hate he gets from people on this board. Like if he points forward for a first down guys lose their **** here. Or like whenever he got in that kids face at his camp they acted like all he ever does is go off on kids or some ****. 

Really? Lol..you dont get why Falcons fans would hate the QB of one of their rivals?  I mean it's pretty self explanatory...

quickzero and NCFalconfan like this

9 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Might have something to do that he is an opposing QB the NFC South....may be as simple as that. If he played for Cleveland, O doubt he would get as much flak on these boards as he does.

1989Fan, quickzero and NCFalconfan like this

I will never understand the innate desire people have to spend so much energy trying to change other peoples' minds.

(And believe me...I used to be as guilty of it as anyone)

1 minute ago, crimsonhawk said:

Might have something to do that he is an opposing QB the NFC South....may be as simple as that. If he played for Cleveland, O doubt he would get as much flak on these boards as he does.

He wouldn't get any...well I probably would though.  I went to bama so...double hate Cam.

quickzero likes this

2 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

2 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

Really? Lol..you dont get why Falcons fans would hate the QB of one of their rivals?  I mean it's pretty self explanatory...

So because he's a rival y'all can act like he's a bad person? What about Brees? Is he a bad person?

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

So because he's a rival y'all can act like he's a bad person? What about Brees? Is he a bad person?

F*** Brees...he's a turd.

quickzero and FA91 like this

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

F*** em. So, lol, yup.

quickzero and FA91 like this