atljbo

6'2 230lbs Foye Oluokun

71 posts in this topic

Coach Quinn was just on the NFL Network during there coverage of our practice... Coach Said Foye was an under the radar guy to keep your eye on.... He said Foye played Safety, Slot CB and LB in college... That he is big, fast as heck and physical

This is something i post about Foye a couple of days ago

TD and Quinn has a type when it comes to finding midround LBs it seem

6'4 233lbs Devondra Campbell

40 Yrd Dash: 4.58
20 Yrd Dash: 2.71
10 Yrd Dash: 1.64     
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 16
Vertical Jump: 34
Broad Jump: 09'08"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.50
3-Cone Drill: 7.07

6'2 230lbs Foye Oluokun

40 Yrd Dash: 4.48
20 Yrd Dash: 2.69
10 Yrd Dash: 1.60     
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 18
Vertical Jump: 37
Broad Jump: 10'03"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.12
3-Cone Drill: 6.94

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3000000930051/Falcons-select-Foyesade-Oluokun-No-200-in-the-2018-NFL-Draft

Listen to the guys Describe both Campbell and Foye ...Both fast and physical freaks with questionable instincts..... The scheme helps with the instincts part tho... The scheme keeping everything simple.... You learn instincts thru repetition... You know how teams want to attack the scheme so you know what to look for.

Emmitt, hashmark61, gazoo and 10 others like this

Foye or Duke. Who y’all got. I know Duke entered the offseason with a ton of confidence (which he should have) and he showed positive signs in the preseason and special teams. I don’t know enough about Foye to say he will be real competition or not. 

atljbo likes this

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Foye or Duke. Who y’all got. I know Duke entered the offseason with a ton of confidence (which he should have) and he showed positive signs in the preseason and special teams. I don’t know enough about Foye to say he will be real competition or not. 

I got Foye....I said when we drafted him I thought he would step up and take it...but it also depends on Dukes development...if its close...their gone go with Duke because he would have a better grasp of the Def

Monolith2001 and ya_boi_j like this

13 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I got Foye....I said when we drafted him I thought he would step up and take it...but it also depends on Dukes development...if its close...their gone go with Duke because he would have a better grasp of the Def

Foye definitely has the numbers but is he really a baller. I honestly think it’s Dukes job to lose. He definitely has to work on his tackling. If he can finish the play I think he gets the nod. Don’t know if I trust him in coverage though. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

43 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I can't bet on Duke but I hope I'm wrong. I still remember the goal line play where he had a shot at saving the TD and somehow he decided to run away from the ball, and in the process blocked Grady (or someone else) from making the tackle too. 

44 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I think Duke plays good at WLB.... I just love that we legitly have DEPTH man.... And Young talented depth at that

Upstate NY Falcon and ya_boi_j like this

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Foye definitely has the numbers but is he really a baller. I honestly think it’s Dukes job to lose. He definitely has to work on his tackling. If he can finish the play I think he gets the nod. Don’t know if I trust him in coverage though. 

Played lesser competition so its hard to truly gauge him...but his tape looks good...I have high hopes for him...but I need to see him in action at this level..but truthfully its a win win no matter who gets the nod...Depth is everything

ya_boi_j likes this

3 minutes ago, atljbo said:

Crazy man.... Its CBs type numbers

****....he played some corner and safety..thats crazy

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Is it possible that Foye is a replacement for Campbell if we cant resign both him and Deion Jones?

Maybe it's not a Duke or Foye thing.

Disregard: Just saw the tweet above (edit) - Still a possibility but not right now it seems

I got foye that man working with CB numbers and has the smarts to back it up..wouldn't surprise me he somehow wins the gig And I like duke too he has great potential and honestly I think foye is Campbell insurance in case we can't keep him.either way we all win 

ya_boi_j and ATLFalcons11 like this

2 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I got foye that man working with CB numbers and has the smarts to back it up..wouldn't surprise me he somehow wins the gig And I like duke too he has great potential and honestly I think foye is Campbell insurance in case we can't keep him.either way we all win 

Read above your post. Great minds think alike

RoddyWhite84 likes this

6 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Is it possible that Foye is a replacement for Campbell if we cant resign both him and Deion Jones?

Maybe it's not a Duke or Foye thing.

Disregard: Just saw the tweet above (edit) - Still a possibility but not right now it seems

I mean I wouldn’t know. Only thing I know is that when the regular season hit last year, Duke folded. What you’re talking about isn’t even close to being a thought in my mind considering that is at least 2 years away

36 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Played lesser competition so its hard to truly gauge him...but his tape looks good...I have high hopes for him...but I need to see him in action at this level..but truthfully its a win win no matter who gets the nod...Depth is everything

Normally I have problems with guys who play against lesser comp in college but it seems every year there’s a few who prove wrong. I hope it’s the case with Foye

If Foye turns out well, then that's the secondary, linebackers near top notch, just need to add to the line a little more and this power house is getting started.

Foye might end up as steal of the draft. He looked very quick on first team snaps today. Duke Riley looked better too. It’s gonna be a good depth at LB.

red falcon likes this

I don't know Duke got worked pretty good today and is just always taking the wrong step here or there out of position too much , I'm not sure he has the head for this

Just now, Knight of God said:

Foye was in my mocks as a safety

He may end up as hybrid player like Charles Woodson later in his career. LB, Safety and CB.

Knight of God likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

He may end up as hybrid player like Charles Woodson later in his career. LB, Safety and CB.

Well, if he plays the way I think he can, we will have less use for other safeties playing Nickel Safety

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Well, if he plays the way I think he can, we will have less use for other safeties playing Nickel Safety

He seems to have the athleticism and football smarts. If he can put in the work, he can succeed in NFL.

Knight of God and papachaz like this