VTCrunkler

Cam Newton tries to get Falcons Fan Kicked Out

29 posts in this topic

Are we surprised Cam tried to pull this stunt?  Wonder if he was being real or joking..

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2018/07/28/carolina-panthers-cam-newton-tries-get-falcons-fan-ejected/

There is always that one guy. You know the one. The guy that shows up to Carolina Panthers practice in a different jersey. But it would take someone pretty brave to show up in an Atlanta Falcons jersey right? Well, it happened today and Cam Newton took notice.

Newton took the matter into his own hands as he asked a police officer to eject the fan. The crowd noticing the exchange, began to book the man in red. Afterwards, Newton demonstrates how the man should be kicked out. Pretty funny.

55 minutes ago, dfsutton said:

Really? He was joking with the fan. I'm pretty sure the FF was hoping for some kind of reaction. 

His own reaction to the kid at his camp a couple months ago was better lol

HASHBROWN3 likes this

Typical Cam. More worried about what ONE fan is wearing in the crowd instead of focusing on playing football.

Wasn't there a Falcons fan that attend both a Saints TC practice to some years ago?

I remember Saints fans being pretty pissed about it and tried to get him banned despite the Falcon fan not doing anything wrong.

Knight of God likes this

9 hours ago, Jesus said:

Mr. Bojangles....dance.

DjEigmUUcAEJKdL.jpg

Surprised he wasn’t accused of stealing the chicken. The video of this was funny

11 hours ago, Clark said:

Man I despise Cam more than anyone is all of sports, from any era. I just can not stand the dude. 

Come on. I have no love for Cam, but he isn't even the worst QB in our division. At least as long as the rapist is suiting up in TB.

20 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

Come on. I have no love for Cam, but he isn't even the worst QB in our division. At least as long as the rapist is suiting up in TB.

Sorry. I just can't stand him. 

I used to despise Cam a lot, just couldn't stand him.  But after watching the pathetic way he handled losing the super bowl, I realized it's not his fault.   Mentally he's still a child. 

12 hours ago, Clark said:

Man I despise Cam more than anyone is all of sports, from any era. I just can not stand the dude. 

If you are a Falcons fan, the person you should despise the most isn't a player. It's Sean Payton.

39 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

I doubt he despises him because he thinks he is the worst QB in the division.