Slappywhite

I love the Falcons , just to make it official.

207 posts in this topic

We won big time in Washington..Julio finallly got his TD..defense showed up, and can you believe the falcons fans took over another team stadium ...HOW BOUT DAHHHH! 

It just hit me, my dad checked out exactly nine years ago.  

I knew there was something all day today,  nagging me about 11/21. 

I'm not one to keep close track of days and dates when someone dies.  But that day was of course memorable, if not happy. 

RIP   R.E.W.

On 7/28/2018 at 2:42 AM, Slappywhite said:

Hey Guys, just got back home from Emory Hospital after a week long visit. I'm afraid the news is not very good . They've deemed me incurable ,  my liver is shot and my kidneys are following suit. I've been sent home to finish up my life on Hospice , theyre job is too keep me comfortable.  I wanted to take this time to say Thank you . to each and every one of y'all, our discussions and rants kept me entertained since the noicsseason , had I known about this page , I would have been here sooner, I wanna say a special Thanks to the people Ive gotten closer too @SkerFalcon8710, @Knight of God, @James Powers  and a cpl freinds that , I cant remember their nics on here, but we've become FB freinds   Maria McDuffie and Charlndes Soles . Ive met so msny nice people on here , I cant namer a em all. @Vandy,

Emmitt , thanks for all the laighs , Paytons Forehead , for all the knowledge , Just thank you all, , I appreciate you , And Go Falcons !!!!!!

Agent Orange Randy.jpg