Slappywhite

I love the Falcons , just to make it official.

207 posts in this topic

Dear Lord, show your mercy to this man and his family.  Hold him in your grace and peace so he can treasure the time you will allow him.  Let him understand he has touched many more people than he realizes and has been a positive influence on the world.  When you decide his time has come, just hand him the ball and let him run to glory.

Bless you, Brother

On 7/28/2018 at 3:42 AM, Slappywhite said:

Hey Guys, just got back home from Emory Hospital after a week long visit. I'm afraid the news is not very good . They've deemed me incurable ,  my liver is shot and my kidneys are following suit. I've been sent home to finish up my life on Hospice , theyre job is too keep me comfortable.  I wanted to take this time to say Thank you . to each and every one of y'all, our discussions and rants kept me entertained since the noicsseason , had I known about this page , I would have been here sooner, I wanna say a special Thanks to the people Ive gotten closer too @SkerFalcon8710, @Knight of God, @James Powers  and a cpl freinds that , I cant remember their nics on here, but we've become FB freinds   Maria McDuffie and Charlndes Soles . Ive met so msny nice people on here , I cant namer a em all. @Vandy,

Emmitt , thanks for all the laighs , Paytons Forehead , for all the knowledge , Just thank you all, , I appreciate you , And Go Falcons !!!!!!

You are not allowed to leave, you fight.  You tell god he has to wait until the Falcons have more championships than the Steelers.  

Sending positive thoughts your way, brother. Sounds like you've been fighting this for a long time, and I can only imagine the toughness & resilience you've had to show along the way & how physically and emotionally exhausted that would make someone. Stay strong & may you have nothing but support, love & peace along the way!

On 7/29/2018 at 7:16 AM, ya_boi_j said:

Your story truly reminds me of my old pal Ole Pappy Falcon. He had some health issues too then disappeared from here after saying his goodbyes. I see his ps4 account log in sometimes but I think it’s his son. 

He used to hit me up all the time. Cared a lot about me, my wife and kids. To this day I wish I could have met him in person. I miss that one for sure

He was a nice guy , I enjoyed him a lot , but I had only one year with him , RIP Pappy

Actually, I just unpinned it for a little while, so that people will notice that it's going to be pinned very soon.

Unfortunately, pinned threads sometimes get overlooked, but I won't let this get buried.

i Don;t get around these parts as much now that I am out in the sticks!!  Keep on fighting man! That is the Falcon way!!  Go Falcons!!  THIS IS THE YEAR~~~ 

HANG IN THERE!!!!!!  I've been around these boards since 2007.. Seen a lot come and go.. HATE LOSING the good ones so You are not allowed to go!!  It's not in your cards.. 

6 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Actually, I just unpinned it for a little while, so that people will notice that it's going to be pinned very soon.

Unfortunately, pinned threads sometimes get overlooked, but I won't let this get buried.

Thanks!!

Wow, so sorry to hear that. I really hope someone has the ability to reach out and get the attention of the Falcons to have someone visit. Things like this make it even more terrible the way we lost SB51. I just really hope you can see through this season and we make a run and win it all this time. God bless.

capologist and PokerSteve like this

Slappy 

Stay in faith and stay strong. May God bless you and comfort you. God is watching over you. I know he is because I ask him to. 

No matter what the facts say, God can overcome all the facts.  

Praying for you. 

Man, this breaks my heart Slappy. I'm sincerely touched that you mentioned me in your post. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you battle through this. I hope you don't mind if I check in on you once in a while.

Prayers my friend and stay strong!

Edited by Emmitt

Slappy,

Like all others here, I sure hope and pray that your situation improves and you get more time here with your family, friends, and Falcons.

Fight On!