Slappywhite

I love the Falcons , just to make it official.

212 posts in this topic

Your story truly reminds me of my old pal Ole Pappy Falcon. He had some health issues too then disappeared from here after saying his goodbyes. I see his ps4 account log in sometimes but I think it’s his son. 

He used to hit me up all the time. Cared a lot about me, my wife and kids. To this day I wish I could have met him in person. I miss that one for sure

I don't" post much, but  am on here reading hours at a time daily. My family and I send our Prayers and we then put it in God's hand and leave it there, for He has the final say in the matter. Let's focus on now and beyond and do what we do best and that's Rise Up. We dedicate this season to you Slappywhite.

Your AFMB Family Loves And Supports you to the fullest.

Edited by lanorris41

On 7/28/2018 at 3:42 AM, Slappywhite said:

Hey Guys, just got back home from Emory Hospital after a week long visit. I'm afraid the news is not very good . They've deemed me incurable ,  my liver is shot and my kidneys are following suit. I've been sent home to finish up my life on Hospice , theyre job is too keep me comfortable.  I wanted to take this time to say Thank you . to each and every one of y'all, our discussions and rants kept me entertained since the noicsseason , had I known about this page , I would have been here sooner, I wanna say a special Thanks to the people Ive gotten closer too @SkerFalcon8710, @Knight of God, @James Powers  and a cpl freinds that , I cant remember their nics on here, but we've become FB freinds   Maria McDuffie and Charlndes Soles . Ive met so msny nice people on here , I cant namer a em all. @Vandy,

Emmitt , thanks for all the laighs , Paytons Forehead , for all the knowledge , Just thank you all, , I appreciate you , And Go Falcons !!!!!!

God bless you man. Knight of God just told me about this in a private DM on Twitter. I'll be praying for you and yours.

My goodness Slappy, I actually thought your thread title was related to the Julio stuff for some stupid reason.  

My brother, do not ever live in fear, it comes from the enemy as does sickness & disease.  I too come against it in the mighty name of Jesus.  2Timothy 1:7 says " For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind"

NO MATTER WHAT, live in victory & know where you will rest when you draw your dying breath Slappy!  It's a free gift to everyone who cares to receive it.  You are an overcomer!

Slappy, we are spiritual beings my brother.  We have a body, a soul & a spirit.  Our physical body is home to our soul & spirit while we live in a physical world.  Our soul consists of our intellect, mind, emotions, memory & will.  Our spirit consists of our conscience & intuition which helps us tap into spiritual things.

The spirit & soul will live forever.  The body will return to dust at death, but all believers will receive a new, glorified body like the one that Jesus had after His resurrection.  

I will agree with you & the other believers in prayer that you will be healed of these afflictions & oppressive spirits.

If you ever need comfort or someone to talk to about what you  are going through, I would love to encourage you.  Just PM me anytime.  We love you & God loves you.  

I recommend a book I am reading now called "Biblical Foundations of Freedom, Destroying Satan's Lies with God's Truth" By Art Mathias.  

Revelation 21:4 says "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall their be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

All that matters is that you are saved brother.  If you have nobody to lead you in the prayer of salvation then I will pray with you any time you wish.  Blessings brother!

So sorry to hear about this Slappy! Praying for you to find strength that only the man up stairs can provide. Keep up the good fight brother and I'll continue to pray for you. God bless ya!

Slappywhite and HASHBROWN3 like this