Slappywhite

I love the Falcons , just to make it official.

206 posts in this topic

I think I can speak for many in saying that we have greatly enjoyed being your friend on here.  I know you're one of my favorite posters. 

Keep fighting.  We're here with ya, bro

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I love you man. We don't give up just because we are told to do so. I will keep positive thoughts and continue praying for you my brother. I haven't been on Facebook, but will see to it, you get my phone number. We don't give up brother. Never. We rest and enjoy the moment and always feel the joy and love we are here for in the first place. Keep the faith and I will continue to have faith my friend. 

Clarence

you're like a brother to me Clarence , but this has been a 10 year battle , I fought to stay offf it last year nice to know you ha( hospice ), it has indeed just caught up . I'm OK . I get and accept , but its always have a freind , on youir corner.   TY Bud 

1 minute ago, Slappywhite said:

you're like a brother to me Clarence , but this has been a 10 year battle , I fought to stay offf it last year nice to know you ha( hospice ), it has indeed just caught up . I'm OK . I get and accept , but its always have a freind , on youir corner.   TY Bud 

Well my friend, I think its about time to show your family here at AFMB who you are. We're family my friend. Always.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Well my friend, I think its about time to show your family here at AFMB who you are. We're family my friend. Always.

Yes , indeed , be a shame if we never get to meet my freind 

3 minutes ago, CaliFalcons said:

Sorry to hear that.  Rise up! 10 year battle but let's go for another 10! If not let's hope falcons win the sb so you can ride off into the sunset. In brotherhood, take care off yourself til then brother.

That'd be awesome 

CaliFalcons and Tim Mazetti like this

18 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

. Thank you , Ya Boi , one of my favorite     posters . I wont give up , not in my DNA, but I hope to make it thru the season , but looks like a long shot , right now , but all can change , I dont want any pity ( its old hat right now )  but I'll take all the  prayers you can muster.

11 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

. Thank you , Ya Boi , one of my favorite     posters . I wont give up , not in my DNA, but I hope to make it thru the season , but looks like a long shot , right now , but all can change , I dont want any pity ( its old hat right now )  but I'll take all the  prayers you can muster.

You will see the whole season and Superbowl win.

28 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

We don’t do pity round these parts. We pick up when peeps are down. Pity is for the weak. You’re a fighter. No matter how much bs we throw at each other on this message board daily, we as fans share a real #brotherhood. 

Posted (edited)

D@mn Slappy...Im so sorry to hear this..I dont know you as well as the other guys do.. but we've talked on several occasions throughout the years and I feel like I know you brother..You've fought a good fight...and I know you have some more in you..stay strong..

We love you Slappy

Edited by RING OF HONOR

Dennis its always a pleasure talking with you, weve had alot of great chats about life and family. Im sorry i havent been around more this past year, we will make a point to ride out in style. Through **** or high water my friend. Youve been one of the most honest and caring people I’ve met. Stay strong and we will all walk this path together!