MayorWest13

Falcons Fan Day Sold Out?

53 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I'm stupid but...why only 60,000 in a stadium that holds 71,000?

I was thinking that they had the 200 and 300 levels closed off for this, but I don't think the 100s can hold 60,000. Maybe they will just have the 300s closed like they do for United matches. 

Just now, ga12r1 said:

I was thinking that they had the 200 and 300 levels closed off for this, but I don't think the 100s can hold 60,000. Maybe they will just have the 300s closed like they do for United matches. 

Thanks.  Sounds pretty likely. 

10 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Yeah the Falcons even tweeted out that 60,000 fans will be at practice. That's awesome. I'll be among them! 

9 hours ago, PK Manley said:

I'll be there too.  I hope mayorwest can find some.  I'm going with my brother and my folks are coming in town for it.  If somehow my folks can't make it, I'll give you those, mayorwest.  I wouldn't count on it, but still.

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Me three! :D

Feel free to give those of us around the country a recap on the practice(s). We are hungry too.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

11 hours ago, PK Manley said:

I'll be there too.  I hope mayorwest can find some.  I'm going with my brother and my folks are coming in town for it.  If somehow my folks can't make it, I'll give you those, mayorwest.  I wouldn't count on it, but still.

Thanks for looking out! 

2 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

60,000 fans attending a practice is unprecedent. Never in the history of sports have that many people attended a team practice. Too bad Chick-Fil-A will be closed

I'm surprised people are attending with it being closed. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

3 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

60,000 fans attending a practice is unprecedent. Never in the history of sports have that many people attended a team practice. Too bad Chick-Fil-A will be closed

Yeah, they have to stick to there morals! Being closed on the Sabbath, which is Saturday. 

Oh wait!?...

4 hours ago, ga12r1 said:

Still to get to 60, they are going to have to open parts of the 300 level. The lower two bowls can only hold somewhere in the numbers of 40-45,000.

unless they did standing room tickets as well.

4 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Still to get to 60, they are going to have to open parts of the 300 level. The lower two bowls can only hold somewhere in the numbers of 40-45,000.

unless they did standing room tickets as well.

I was thinking the same think. It’s a weird number. I can’t see them opening any of the 300s though. I really didn’t think the 200s would be open.

4 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

My wife said the same thing. "Does this mean Chickfila will be closed"? lol. We bought midfield tickets a while back. Good thing we did.....

4 hours ago, ga12r1 said:

They bet not! lol My tics are in the 300s

ga12r1 and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

29 minutes ago, ga12r1 said:

I was thinking the same think. It’s a weird number. I can’t see them opening any of the 300s though. I really didn’t think the 200s would be open.

Yeah, for this event, I will be in the 200s myself.(normally in 100s)

Should be an interesting change of views 

ga12r1 likes this

7 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, for this event, I will be in the 200s myself.(normally in 100s)

Should be an interesting change of views 

Yeah, definitely. My normal seats are in 208, but tomorrow I’m in 126C. It will be my first time sitting in the 100s. 

2 hours ago, ga12r1 said:

Yeah, definitely. My normal seats are in 208, but tomorrow I’m in 126C. It will be my first time sitting in the 100s. 

Lucky you! Lol

15 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Think about that for a moment. As often as our fans get trashed for showing up late for games, it's really a testament to the enthusiasm for this team to sell out a practice.

Sell out a practice session? WUT? Falcon fans already showing they're taking things to a whole new level this season. RISE UP!!

JayOzOne and VTCrunkler like this

9 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

How much does CFA stand to loose at an event like that?

Maybe club sections are closed. Probably cost a lot to staff those sections for this event. 

Edited by falconticket

I do not know if this is the proper venue, but I have 2 extra that I would sell. Just trying to help out a fan.

18 minutes ago, ugalang said:

I do not know if this is the proper venue, but I have 2 extra that I would sell. Just trying to help out a fan.

I need 2 how much?

On 7/28/2018 at 10:48 AM, celtiksage said:

Feel free to give those of us around the country a recap on the practice(s). We are hungry too.

Well... long story short it was a solid practice. 

The D-line got the better of the O-line “today”, as the depth went through the paces.

The DB depth seemed suspect in one on one coverage(scheme can disguised this). 

Outside of that, it was an even battle of offense V defense on wins and loses.(today)

Tim Mazetti likes this

6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well... long story short it was a solid practice. 

The D-line got the better of the O-line “today”, as the depth went through the paces.

The DB depth seemed suspect in one on one coverage(scheme can disguised this). 

Outside of that, it was an even battle of offense V defense on wins and loses.(today)

DBs always get the short end of the stick in 1v1s. 

Well there were fans scattered in all sections that I saw. It was a great practice. Bryant looked good, missed a couple 50 yarders , but hit from 55. Julio dropped one right in the breadbasket on a crossing route. Not sure why they closed the sun roof back so soon after opening.  Lines at the concessions were crazy long.