MayorWest13

Falcons Fan Day Sold Out?

53 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Yeah, it's sold out.  NFL Ticket Exchange is the only place I know that seems like they may get them, but they don't have any available right now.  You can either put in your number to be notified if they become available or check back though...

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/together-we-rise-falcons-fan-day/event/0E0054EA9EBB2BDF

****, I didn't even see when they went on sale. Thanks for the info! 

1 minute ago, MayorWest13 said:

****, I didn't even see when they went on sale. Thanks for the info! 

I commented something similar in the thread about it, but the Julio threads, etc got all of the attention and barely anyone commented about this cool event on here.  I'm unfortunately not surprised that you didn't see it amongst all of that.

58 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

Yeah the Falcons even tweeted out that 60,000 fans will be at practice. That's awesome. I'll be among them! 

I'll be there too.  I hope mayorwest can find some.  I'm going with my brother and my folks are coming in town for it.  If somehow my folks can't make it, I'll give you those, mayorwest.  I wouldn't count on it, but still.

2 hours ago, Dem Birds said:

Yeah the Falcons even tweeted out that 60,000 fans will be at practice. That's awesome. I'll be among them! 

Think about that for a moment. As often as our fans get trashed for showing up late for games, it's really a testament to the enthusiasm for this team to sell out a practice.

4 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Think about that for a moment. As often as our fans get trashed for showing up late for games, it's really a testament to the enthusiasm for this team to sell out a practice.

Yeah, I put in Facebook how crazy that was. Not a game! Practice! When the Rams couldn't even sell out a playoff game without us haha

4 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

There does seem to be a fever that is starting to build. 

I think the return of Julio only exacerbated it too!

8 hours ago, PK Manley said:

I commented something similar in the thread about it, but the Julio threads, etc got all of the attention and barely anyone commented about this cool event on here.  I'm unfortunately not surprised that you didn't see it amongst all of that.

Yeah, the Julio derangement syndrome was at a fever pitch!

And it wasn't even their money.

PK Manley likes this

6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

There does seem to be a fever that is starting to build. 

I think the return of Julio only exacerbated it too!

I agree, blank has got a great product. The only problem is the price of seats during the reg season

4 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

I agree, blank has got a great product. The only problem is the price of seats during the reg season

I have the "Full Package", so I don't have the problem of game day ticket prices.

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I have the Full Package, so I don't have the problem of game day ticket prices.

If you get sick slide me a ticket or two, i promise my fat *** wont sit down, except at half time

Tim Mazetti likes this

41 minutes ago, jdawg4876 said:

If you get sick slide me a ticket or two, i promise my fat *** wont sit down, except at half time

Kinda disappointed you didn’t comment about the “full package” comment. B)

jdawg4876 likes this

Gheesh...I remember I was messing around the first week or so when it came to getting tics thinking I had plenty of time and not that many ppl would probably go to this thing. Now it’s sold out. Wow, I almost blew it...

Edited by The Vent King