Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Falcons Game!!

10 posts in this topic

Alright guys, I've never been to a Falcons game before but I'm trying to fit it into my budget to make it to the Panthers or Saints game. I see the cheapest seats are in the end zone. So, with that being said, is it better to be at the open end or closed end of the stadium? I don't want to be in a position where I'm at risk of getting fried by the sun, especially if the roof is open.

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Alright guys, I've never been to a Falcons game before but I'm trying to fit it into my budget to make it to the Panthers or Saints game. I see the cheapest seats are in the end zone. So, with that being said, is it better to be at the open end or closed end of the stadium? I don't want to be in a position where I'm at risk of getting fried by the sun, especially if the roof is open.

Come to the saints! Im going to that game as well

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Come to the saints! Im going to that game as well

I'm leaning more for the Panthers game because I'm gonna try to get to the Braves game too and they're playing the Nationals that weekend and they'll be celebrating the MiLB players of the year.

13 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How many tickets are you going to need?    Are you looking lower level or upper level

3 minutes ago, ga12r1 said:

I think the “open” end would be the best bet. Also it will be SO much easier to get out after the game. 

I was thinking open end because I'd be able to get a great view of downtown.

Just now, Tandy said:

How many tickets are you going to need?    Are you looking lower level or upper level

It's just going to be me all by myself. I can't afford anything in the lower section. That is why I settled on the end zone seats because they were cheapest looking on ticketmaster.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It's just going to be me all by myself. I can't afford anything in the lower section. That is why I settled on the end zone seats because they were cheapest looking on ticketmaster.

I have my "extra" tickets - section 350 - row 8 seats 9-10.    You can have one of those.

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm leaning more for the Panthers game because I'm gonna try to get to the Braves game too and they're playing the Nationals that weekend and they'll be celebrating the MiLB players of the year.

If it does work out to where you go to Saints game the United is playing that Saturday night. If you’ve never been to a United match it’s awesome. Definitely worth it if you are in town.

Falconsfan567 likes this