What game this season will you be attending?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Upstate NY Falcon said:

Living in DC, the girlfriend got us tickets to the redskins game! Haven’t seen them live since the playoff game vs Seattle in 2012!

Er, .............................Can I get a phone number? Those are tough tickets.

Kidding  of course.

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/27/2018 at 10:17 PM, Upstate NY Falcon said:

Living in DC, the girlfriend got us tickets to the redskins game! Haven’t seen them live since the playoff game vs Seattle in 2012!

I'm thinking about checking out that game. I'd like to see the opener in Philly but tix are a fortune.

My dad (we live in Toronto) became a season ticket holder last year. He took me to TNF against the Saints, and after that game we decided that we would go together to Falcons/Saints every year as a new tradition.

Funny that we've both just accepted the risk that potentially every other trip could be pure misery watching the Taints beat us in our own house, but the wins will be that much sweeter because of it. 

2 hours ago, ATLIEN404 said:

STH but will only be able to attend 1 home game this year. After over 15 years I moved from ATL to DC this year for a better job. I'll be attending the saints game at the Benz and Redskins game when our boys come up here.

I moved from Atlanta to DC for a job opportunity a while ago myself for about 9 years. Back down south now though.

I got to see a game at FedEx Field when Mike Vick was still playing for us. Outside of all the Vick highlights, the best part of the game was seeing Jerious Norwood take one to the house!

The DC area is nice. I think you’ll love it there. Cost of living is a b**** though. The only thing that sucks is having to see Redskins and Ravens games on TV every Sunday <_<

I plan on taking my boys to their first live football game at the Benz when we play the Bengals, and maybe the Cardinals. 

By the way...nice avatar!

Edited by Dungeon Family