The RiseUp Avenger

What game this season will you be attending?

67 posts in this topic

So just curious what game(s) are you attending this year?

One of my best friends is a Browns fan, and we are going with my other "bestie" to the Browns Falcons game in Cleveland in November.Unfortunately, I probably won't be going in my Avenger get up seeing how the last time the Falcons played in Cleveland we went up there and I got my buddy tix in the fabled "Dawg Pound" section and nearly got my *** kicked because I was wearing a Falcons jersey. They may be "lovable losers" up there, but get a little beer in them and they wanna beat the crap out of the guy dumb enough to wear non Browns colors in their stadium.

Unfortunately there's not enough money in the budget to ROCK the ATL one Sunday this year, HOWEVER if by the grace of God the Falcons get to be the first ever to HOST the Super Bowl in their own stadium, if I have to WALK all the way from Tennessee to BadStreet USA, I probably won't make it inside the stadium, but you can darn sure bet I'll be in the ATL SOMEWHERE (maybe STATS Bar) to watch the game!

So how about you?

Stray Dog THA GAWD likes this

Got tickets to the Ravens/Falcons game in ATL. Same seats I had last year for the Falcons/Saints game in Atlanta. Right in the front row so I was able to procure a gaterade towel and bottle after the game. The towel has since became part of my game day ritualistic attire on Sundays. 

The RiseUp Avenger likes this

Going to Lambeau for the first time, and going to Cleveland. They can mess with me all they want to in the Dog Pound, as long as they don’t touch my wife. Then, somebody’s going to the ICU and somebody’s going to jail...either or.

Tim Mazetti likes this

Might try going to the Green Bay game if I can for the first time. Anyone here ever been to Lambeau and tell me how the experience was? I know there’s a few other falcon fans from Wisconsin in this board. It’d be greatly appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Might try going to the Green Bay game if I can for the first time. Anyone here ever been to Lambeau and tell me how the experience was? I know there’s a few other falcon fans from Wisconsin in this board. It’d be greatly appreciated. 

Now that will be a once in a lifetime thing. What a famous stadium.

Post pics.

Better get tickets day one.

2 hours ago, stlouisfalcon said:

Going to Lambeau for the first time, and going to Cleveland. They can mess with me all they want to in the Dog Pound, as long as they don’t touch my wife. Then, somebody’s going to the ICU and somebody’s going to jail...either or.

Reminds me of my x-wife while we were attending a Falcons' game at the Sombreo many years ago.

It was a rout..................... the Falcons' were having their way.

We were seating close to field level.

For some reason, she thought it wise to turn around and taunt the poor Buc fans after a big play by Atlanta.

I immediately grasp her arm and readjusted her posture.

Those Buc women were going to kill her.

The men were ok after I got her attention.

On 7/26/2018 at 0:38 PM, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Saints week 3!!! First live game ever all the way from NORTH DAKOTA.

even got the wife whos a buc fan to sport ATL gear! Catching the United game also the night before

LETS GO!

Cool!! So you get your first ever live game and I get my first ever live game against the Panthers!! Epic!! I've been waiting for this moment for 31 years!

SkerFalcon8710 and Tim Mazetti like this