Yooooooo Vic Beasley with the fro![b/]

Why they do my man Ryan like that though, ain’t give him a highlight lol

Was just going to say this.

Its legit! 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

2 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

Yooooooo Vic Beasley with the fro!

Why they do my man Ryan like that though, ain’t give him a highlight lol

Matt is in a lot of those highlights, he's just doing his John Cena impersonation so you can't see him.

1 hour ago, The Vent King said:

So glad the drama is dead now I can go into FULL FALCON FEVER MODE!!!

Yes!!!!!!!

Such a relief to just be able to think about football ~ and what a fantastic shot we have of making Falcon and NFL history this season. No longer a faint hope or fond fantasy, this team can actually win it all.

I got excited watching that little video clip, I can't imagine how fired up I'll be if we're leading the division late in the season and balling out on both sides of the LOS. You won't be able to knock the grin off my face with a two-by-four.  :lol:

falconidae and The Vent King like this

Let the marketing slogans BEGIN!

The Brotherhood is back to take you into the Ford Drive Zone where you can Rise Up and Defend the Dome while you have Your favorite. Your Pizza Hut.  Dilly Dilly!

SMH...

Did the Falcons even train with the Seals this year?  The 49ers did but when you do something for the first time it's special.  When you do it all the time it's routine.

It's just football.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

Flying Falcon likes this

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

Let the marketing slogans BEGIN!

The Brotherhood is back to take you into the Ford Drive Zone where you can Rise Up and Defend the Dome while you have Your favorite. Your Pizza Hut.  Dilly Dilly!

SMH...

Did the Falcons even train with the Seals this year?  The 49ers did but when you do something for the first time it's special.  When you do it all the time it's routine.

It's just football.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.

I think they did but I might be wrong on that. 

Edited by FalconsForever1990

2 hours ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Jay Adams has been cranking out the videos and posts this week!

I dont believe Jay works for the Falcons anymore.

6 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Such a relief to just be able to think about football ~ and what a fantastic shot we have of making Falcon and NFL history this season. No longer a faint hope or fond fantasy, this team can actually win it all.

I got excited watching that little video clip, I can't imagine how fired up I'll be if we're leading the division late in the season and balling out on both sides of the LOS. You won't be able to knock the grin off my face with a two-by-four.  :lol:

Think the Falcons have a legit shot at having a top five scoring offense and a top five scoring defense.

Last year, that would have meant scoring 26 points a game while only allowing 19 points a game. You can win a lot of games, including post season, doing that.

PokerSteve likes this