Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFatboi

Julio will report to camp!

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Yeah, but TD said months ago they would get the deal done next year.. Nothings changed with that except Julio is back on track now 

He didn’t. He said they typically wait until the LAST year to extend. The compromise was instead of waiting for the LAST year of the deal to extend they’ll do it NEXT year. Not what you’re trying to say. 

His contract is the same this year as it was last year.. Correct me if I'm wrong 

Except they will extend him after this season instead of the next. What are you not understanding? 

Yeah, but TD said months ago they would get the deal done next year.. Nothings changed with that except Julio is back on track now 

Maybe not a radio dj reported today that one think julio wanted was to make sure he was taken care of if he got injured during training camp. Bc his contract did not kick in this yr til week one of reg season. Td could have an agreement now with julio if he gets injured during tc

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/falcons-should-have-known-two-years-ago-julio-was-not-showing-training-camp-year

1 minute ago, jdawg4876 said:

Maybe not a radio dj reported today that one think julio wanted was to make sure he was taken care of if he got injured during training camp. Bc his contract did not kick in this yr til week one of reg season. Td could have an agreement now with julio if he gets injured during tc

https://929thegame.radio.com/media/audio-channel/falcons-should-have-known-two-years-ago-julio-was-not-showing-training-camp-year

I’ve been trying to tell him. I heard that both sides had been talking ALOT!! 

How dare Julio ask for a salary adjustment that doesn’t even affect the cap or future deals getting done? Such a selfish diva after hanging out with the Migos and T.O.

4 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

He didn’t. He said they typically wait until the LAST year to extend. The compromise was instead of waiting for the LAST year of the deal to extend they’ll do it NEXT year. Not what you’re trying to say. 

However, the Falcons aren't completely ignoring Jones' desire for a new contract. The team promised him in June they would work on a new deal after the 2018 season, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

What's different? 

However, the Falcons aren't completely ignoring Jones' desire for a new contract. The team promised him in June they would work on a new deal after the 2018 season, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.

What's different? 

Just stop man lol

Just now, FentayeJones said:

Blank is a very smart business man who knows the best shot at winning is with Julio.

Also like I kept trying to tell them. To think we’re the same team without Julio ya to say we’re the same team without Matt. That’s just ridiculous. 

Just now, FentayeJones said:

Just stop man lol

He gotta stand on it because he’s one that was blasting Julio and got too deep with it. He HAS to keep that same energy. I respect that tho cause many will be loving Julio again. I just want him to hate Julio the same when he makes a big play during the season. 

Just now, TheFatboi said:

He gotta stand on it because he’s one that was blasting Julio and got too deep with it. He HAS to keep that same energy. I respect that tho cause many will be loving Julio again. I just want him to hate Julio the same when he makes a big play during the season. 

I wish I could like this more than once. Lol

Fine, I'll sit here and act like Julio's accomplished something.. 

Who cares if he has or hasn’t accomplished anything. It doesn’t and shouldn’t matter to us fans. What matters is he’s going to be in camp, with his teammates, with Calvin Ridley, getting ready to chase the ring. His absence could have caused some damage. I’m just happy he’s going to be with his brothers. We need him

12 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Fine, I'll sit here and act like Julio's accomplished something.. 

He got the adjustment he wanted.... that's accomplishing something and it doesnt affect any other Falcons contracts going forward. At this point, for some odd reason your trying to save face lol