Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Dodgers at Braves

340 posts in this topic

Im sorry guys...Im really ******* mad....

Ive invested time and money over the years...and Im still a fan..but how can you not improve the team when something special is in progress...stop holding these prospects like they untouchable...a third aint gone pan out anyway...and it aint like you would have drained the farm.

sdogg likes this

2 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Seems like I'm not the only salty mf on these forums. Just took a while for them to come out and back me up.

Lol....you know i voice my opinion sparingly....but that **** over...Im pissed

Malachore likes this

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

I'm thinking the players have the same feelings we have. We have a FO that's asleep at the wheel. 

We have a new front office and are facing unprecedented penalties from the previous regime. We can't be reckless with prospects right now. And that's ME saying that, the one who resented virtually every decision during the rebuild.

ATL Fan in the DMV likes this

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

This is the night we miss Dansby Swanson defense.  

We need something to make this team better.  

I have two moves that will have instant impact.  

DFA Sam Freeman

Jettison Brian Snitker.  

Add Julio to the mix 

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

I'm thinking the players have the same feelings we have. We have a FO that's asleep at the wheel. 

Freeman and Markakis both said during the break they didn't think we needed a trade

Phillies on fire....all yall "dont trade the prospects folks" lets see what yall say when we fall out of playoff contention.

Teams with no farm system are winning 

Teams with a farm system are trading prospects to win now because their team is in  contention...

#Ridiculous#

19 minutes ago, E. T. said:

With a new GM, this season is basically a top to bottom evaluation of the entire team including coaching.

This process has to be done for the better as painful as it may be at times.

Finally a voice of reason. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

ACUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing about that is it was a slider out away from him that he didn't try to pull. Great sign and adjustment by the kid.

Now this is ********. It's ******* 8-2 with 2 outs in the 9th inning and the Dodgers are challenging. Get rid of replay dammit!! This is total ********!!

52 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Seems like I'm not the only salty mf on these forums. Just took a while for them to come out and back me up.

Lol. 

36 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Finally a voice of reason. Thank you.

We can agree to disagree on the process...ultimately we all want to win and are true fans...we wouldn't be here otherwise.

Chop On

Malachore and sdogg like this

As Gabe Burns pointed out, the recent stretch could cause Anthopoulos to pause. He might determine it's just not worth it to buy this year if one or two moves isn't enough to make a worthy impact. We need another bench bat, a SP and a couple of bullpen arms. That's a lot, Anthopoulos has to justify if it's worth it to make those moves now.

m2Falcons likes this