Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Dodgers at Braves

340 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

I'm tired of hearing Chip and Joe complain about strikeouts and how baseball isn't what it use to be

Fixed it for you.

Kemp was clearly safe. But knowing replay it wouldn't surprise one bit if the call on the field stands because replay sucks and this is the Braves. But since it's a call against the Braves the call will be overturned.

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

This team is spiralling down the toilet fast now. Us and Philly are completely different now.

And the Cubs just got Cole Hamels

Just now, sdogg said:

Our GM must be sleeping. 

I know...folks think I'm overreacting...in my opinion its a shame...we should have done something significant for the the players and more importantly the fans.....

sdogg and Malachore like this

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

And the Cubs just got Cole Hamels

3 minutes ago, sdogg said:

Falling apart and we still sit on our hands. 

We have money, we have prospects and we are the most active team in trade negotiations. 

Where's the help?

RING OF HONOR and sdogg like this

Just now, Malachore said:

We have money, we have prospects and we are the most active team in trade negotiations. 

Where's the help?

It's crazy...I don't understand it...If you not playing to win...what the **** you playing for...im sick to my stomach...and Im a die hard fan..

Malachore and sdogg like this

5 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I know...folks think I'm overreacting...in my opinion its a shame...we should have done something significant for the the players and more importantly the fans.....

Exactly!! It's been way too long since we've been able to get excited. Now we see it slowly fading away. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

They claim to wabt to go all in next year...I'll believe it when I see it...Im willing to bet that the moves they make next year will be in line with what they could have done this year...and then Im going to be even more upset...

This is what you get when a corporation owns a team

sdogg likes this

4 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

It's crazy...I don't understand it...If you not playing to win...what the **** you playing for...im sick to my stomach...and Im a die hard fan..

It's always been a ”wait till next year” attitude with this franchise. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

They claim to wabt to go all in next year...I'll believe it when I see it...Im willing to bet that the moves they make next year will be in line with what they could have done this year...and then Im going to be even more upset...

This is what you get when a corporation owns a team

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath on them making any major moves.