777 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Ray Lewis once said about the NFL and getting paid

’Monday thru Saturday is what you pay me for.  Sunday’s you get for free’.

Once it’s time to play football vs ‘work’ football, Julio will be back.

Really? So why does anyone go to camp?

papachaz likes this

Just now, octoslash said:

Cute. 

If you can't handle the opinions of others without resorting to that, maybe you should not be on the board.

I can handle opinions just fine. You stated yours. I stated mine. Get over it. 

Thinking someone is a fool for exercising their rights is "not being able to handle opinions". To you it's entertainment. To him it's his livelihood. 

The curse of teams never playing the Super Bowl in their home stadium is about to linger the Falcons now with the rate this is going. 

StealthFalcon likes this

1 minute ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Thinking someone is a fool for exercising their rights is "not being able to handle opinions". To you it's entertainment. To him it's his livelihood. 

Yeah man 10 million is borderline poverty.  I feel you.

Just now, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Fair enough.  I'm not here to argue or make you angry.

I just don't understand how people can think walking out on a legally binding contract is 'exercising their rights'. 

2 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Really? So why does anyone go to camp?

It's a quote.  An amusing one and indicative of the mindset of a first ballot HOF'er who loves the game

Lighten up.

4dabirds likes this

9 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

And been much worse as a team. 

Not long term and possibly not short term if The Migo stays on his couch eating cheetos and waltzes in here in late August and pulls a hammy.

So much for the "he will report" crowd.  This is turning into a nightmare and I am thoroughly disappointed in Julio.  I know a lot of you will try to act like this is no big deal, its business, etc., but this is pure selfishness and nothing more at this point. 

Posted (edited)

****, Julio. Really? Probably the most important offseason for this team since you’ve been here and you pull this **** now? The team that gave up so much to get you, the team that promised to go against common sense and basic contract practices to update your deal next year. 

This dude is so selfish, I wouldn’t be mad at the team if they traded him at this point. This is some baby back b*tch stuff right here.

Like I’ve said in other threads on the subject, the team forced him the ball with the season on the line against the Eagles and he didn’t come through. But rather than realizing he had work to do, and putting that work in WITH HIS TEAM, in the most important off season of his career he holds out instead? Slipping and falling with the season on the line should’ve motivated this dude to put the work in to get better. I’m sorry but this dude wasn’t worth crippling the team’s cap future before this head ache, definitely not worth it now. 

Edited by shock

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

Actually this whole stunt proves he doesn’t understand how the NFL works. You got 3 years left on a contract YOU SIGNED. Be a man and honor your *obviously* front-loaded deal. 

Edited by shock
Emmitt, sdogg, JBender and 9 others like this