Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFatboi

Prisco predicts Falcons go 12-4, get a bye but lose to Packers in NFCCG

4 hours ago, falcndave said:

I read the article this afternoon. Too lazy to scroll up, but I think he predicted the Pack to win both games 31-30. I don't care if your AR, I honestly believe it is next to impossible to score 30 points on this defense TWICE in a season unless some major injuries take place. 

Take heart fans. USA Today also made their predictions today. Atlanta becomes first team to win Superbowl at home after beating NO in the NFC Championship game. Now that would be sweet! Story is on Falcons homepage.

I talked about that prediction earlier. Now about being able to die in peace...

OK...so I stopped looking over this post once I saw that after the 1st 3 games of the season...this Falcons D will surrender 82 pts!!!

Listen...I somewhat appreciate that they go 2-1 to start the season. But...82 pts surrendered over the 1st 3 games? 

I have an outdoor snow ski resort in Florida I want to sell to anyone that believes that!  No way...no how...does our D give up that many points. 

The dude is clueless. 

On 7/23/2018 at 5:57 PM, tl;dr said:

LOL HE THINKS THE PACKERS WILL MAKE THE NFCCG

Media have been wrong in over-hyping packers for last 5 years or so. Over-rated personnel combined with over-rated coach. 

I’ll bet Rodgers doesn’t even play 7 games this year. Good luck getting to the Bowl w Kizer at QB. And before you mention the eagles and Foles, the Eagles are a WAY more complete team than the Packers. 

On a side note, I’m ready to be a shameless bandwagon fan of the Jags again lol. I hope they make it to the big dance (if we don’t) and ruin Brady’s precious last ride and the Pats dismantle so the league can be a bit more balanced. Not even a Brady hater just ready for a new day, ya know? 

1 hour ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

I’ll bet Rodgers doesn’t even play 7 games this year. Good luck getting to the Bowl w Kizer at QB. And before you mention the eagles and Foles, the Eagles are a WAY more complete team than the Packers. 

On a side note, I’m ready to be a shameless bandwagon fan of the Jags again lol. I hope they make it to the big dance (if we don’t) and ruin Brady’s precious last ride and the Pats dismantle so the league can be a bit more balanced. Not even a Brady hater just ready for a new day, ya know? 

Jags and Vikings look pretty dang strong to me....on paper. Both have meh QBs, but very complete teams top-to-bottom. 

Just now, Vandy said:

Jags and Vikings look pretty dang strong to me....on paper. Both have meh QBs, but very complete teams top-to-bottom. 

Yeah I’m not sure Cousins is who I thought he was but we’ll see. Playing in Washington is.... idk. I guess what I’m saying is, let’s see what he can do within a GOOD organization before I proclaim him a pretender. I don’t think they duplicate last seasons success w him this year tho

I think Bortles on the other hand gained a ton of confidence and as long as he has Fournette to keep the balance, should lead them back into the playoffs. Might be as a wild card tho cuz if Watson is healthy the AFC South is a wrap. Ps I have no faith in Luck staying healthy let alone making that wack *** team a threat. 

17 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Yeah I’m not sure Cousins is who I thought he was but we’ll see. Playing in Washington is.... idk. I guess what I’m saying is, let’s see what he can do within a GOOD organization before I proclaim him a pretender. I don’t think they duplicate last seasons success w him this year tho

I think Bortles on the other hand gained a ton of confidence and as long as he has Fournette to keep the balance, should lead them back into the playoffs. Might be as a wild card tho cuz if Watson is healthy the AFC South is a wrap. Ps I have no faith in Luck staying healthy let alone making that wack *** team a threat. 

Yeah, but that was my point. Neither cousins nor Bortles are upper tier, but both are as good or better than Foles or Keenum were. If either of them are just okay game managers Minny and Jacksonville will be hard for anyone to beat IMO. 

Watson has ‘it’, but shaking off the rust from a knee is tricky. Same for Wentz. Plus Houston has some gaps on that team.

On 7/24/2018 at 0:17 AM, JerseyNo12 said:

Prisco must not have been informed that "The Buzzsaw" and  "The Buzzsaw: Reunion at the Benz" have been a huge success and the studio (Atlanta Falcons) has already planned for the third installment, "The Buzzsaw: Lambeau Invasion," coming this fall and a possible fourth in January 2019.

Yes the Buzzsaw will live in infamy.

On 7/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, jm_falcons said:

OK...so I stopped looking over this post once I saw that after the 1st 3 games of the season...this Falcons D will surrender 82 pts!!!

Listen...I somewhat appreciate that they go 2-1 to start the season. But...82 pts surrendered over the 1st 3 games? 

I have an outdoor snow ski resort in Florida I want to sell to anyone that believes that!  No way...no how...does our D give up that many points. 

The dude is clueless. 

Er,..............Maybe sand boarding?