Trae Young

therawest

On 1/12/2019 at 0:58 PM, tl;dr said:

Trae Young is going to be criticized from now until the end of time. Still my guy though...

I don’t know man. Folks in this town that are real ATL want him to succeed. He’s getting better in every category. FFS is right though about the turnovers but the game is so fast now and everybody is so young that most teams are turning it over. 

2 hours ago, Black Francis said:

I don’t know man. Folks in this town that are real ATL want him to succeed. He’s getting better in every category. FFS is right though about the turnovers but the game is so fast now and everybody is so young that most teams are turning it over. 

There will always be Luka guy though. Kinda like how there was always Vick guy whenever Ryan was mentioned. People kept thinking things would be different the other way around. 

52 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

There will always be Luka guy though. Kinda like how there was always Vick guy whenever Ryan was mentioned. People kept thinking things would be different the other way around. 

I was a Luka guy. That’s over now. It’s done. We ATL fans have to ride or die with Trae. I’m full on board with Trae. That’s how we roll. That’s that. He’s got my full support. All the way. 

On 1/17/2019 at 0:19 AM, Black Francis said:

I was a Luka guy. That’s over now. It’s done. We ATL fans have to ride or die with Trae. I’m full on board with Trae. That’s how we roll. That’s that. He’s got my full support. All the way. 

Yeah. Luka is water under the bridge. Trae is living up to his own expectations. Quite frankly it is fun to watch.