Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RING OF HONOR

How in the World (80 Mil)

95 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I was just thinking the same thing

how much of that is guaranteed or front loaded if they want to cut him I wonder 

10 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

OBJ is gonna get close to 20 mil a year next summer. 

I don't know

Beckham will have to clean up his act a good bit before Giants give him that type of money. Especially if Barkley is that homerun hitter that many think he is at RB.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

Saw this report while riding the bus home from the city ( my commute). I thought better than to post it. I knew one of the TATF knuckleheads would though. Thanks for not letting me down. (You know you’re my dude ROH) 

Lol....we good bro....To be honest...I sat here for a good 5 minutes wondering if I was going to do it..and said what the h€ll...lol..

I dusted of my ball and am working out. Gonna see if I can get a try out.

Just let me on the team for $10K and I promise you I'll make a play. 

Ornamental salaries are out of control and elite WRs haven't been the key to a Lombardi in 10+ years.

Maybe that will start changing but I still believe defense wins rings. Not ornaments.

MoFalconsFan56 likes this

On top of paying a first rounder for him, and after they paid a second rounder for Sammy Watkins and elected not to pay him the same amount per year.

We'll see on the details and when it would allow the Rams to get out of it, but they've already given up a first regardless.  I'd figure it is a pretty strong commitment for a good, but not elite receiver.

3 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

On top of paying a first rounder for him, and after they paid a second rounder for Sammy Watkins and elected not to pay him the same amount per year.

We'll see on the details and when it would allow the Rams to get out of it, but they've already given up a first regardless.  I'd figure it is a pretty strong commitment for a good, but not elite receiver.

They may lose Aaron Donald ....

8 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Yep, and he is a small WR that isn't physical. He is just speed.

At least Antonio Brown and Steve Smith are/were physical and agressive at attacking the ball, which made up for their lack of size.

Slappywhite and PK Manley like this

24 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Lol....we good bro....To be honest...I sat here for a good 5 minutes wondering if I was going to do it..and said what the h€ll...lol..

lmao. Too funny. 

RING OF HONOR likes this

2 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I dusted of my ball and am working out. Gonna see if I can get a try out.

Just let me on the team for $10K and I promise you I'll make a play. 

Ornamental salaries are out of control and elite WRs haven't been the key to a Lombardi in 10+ years.

Maybe that will start changing but I still believe defense wins rings. Not ornaments.

Come on man. That’s Crazy talk.

Sidecar Falcon and TheFatboi like this

13 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

They may lose Aaron Donald ....

They won't.  While I don't think this trade/contract was a very good idea, there's no way they do it if it means they won't be able to pay Donald.

7 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

They won't.  While I don't think this trade/contract was a very good idea, there's no way they do it if it means they won't be able to pay Donald.

Exactly.

PK Manley likes this

3 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

I agree.

Suh is just a one year rental. They also have to pay Marcus Peters after next season.

Talib will probably be gone in the near future as well.

PK Manley likes this

Same offense we held to a measly 12 points on their turf in the playoffs last season with a downgrade at WR that they just threw the kitchen sink at. The Rams do not scare me nor do they even hit on my radar for this season.  About the one thing I do hope is that they beat the Saints. It's obvious that they're throwing everything they got to get to the SB this year but come the playoffs, they'll will get "Quinned" again!

6 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

Same offense we held to a measly 12 points on their turf in the playoffs last season with a downgrade at WR that they just threw the kitchen sink at. The Rams do not scare me nor do they even hit on my radar for this season.  About the one thing I do hope is that they beat the Saints. It's obvious that they're throwing everything they got to get to the SB this year but come the playoffs, they'll will get "Quinned" again!

Eh...they reminding me of the Broncos in 2015 with an ‘assumed’ better offense and Wade Phillips in charge of defense. If Aqib Talib taps into his past self they’re a scary team.

VTCrunkler likes this

43 minutes ago, falconfansince66 said:

Cooks>>>>>Watkins.

Jerz #Quinning and atljbo like this