⚡Slumerican⚡

Is Ryan's passing camp canceled?

65 posts in this topic

Anyone know if Ryan's passing camp has been canceled? With only 12 days till camp starting would it even make sense to take a week away for it now? Did these issues with Jones have anything to do with it being canceled if that's the case? 

I'm about to go throw some passes to Julio on Madden just to keep the chemistry alive. 

7 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol at folks who think it’s premature thread. I would be surprised if the Ryan’s passing camp happens this year.  I personally think it’s not on Julio, but more to do with Ryan having twins in the offseason. 

You can @ me. Nothing to worry about. Anywho, there is absolutely zero reason to believe he will cancel the camp. Zero reason at all. Having twins at home won’t take away from what he does on the field. I’m certain him, his wife and their family and friends have that all taken care of. He’s going to proceed with business as usual, twins or no twins, Julio or no Julio. 

I think the camp was scheduled for the 12th but there have been no reports or tweets from players that I've been able to find. I'm thinking it was either canceled or they wanted to keep it completely private in case Julio didn't show up. If it's yet to happen and is supposed to, I agreed that it's basically pointless to do it any later than this. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I know the entire situation with Julio hasn’t a ton of you down but if it makes any of you feel better, Julio changed his Twitter photo back to an in game pic.

Ironic there aren't articles about that, considering how many there were from its removal, but I guess positivity isn't as newsworthy. 

16 minutes ago, Dem Birds said:

I think the camp was scheduled for the 12th but there have been no reports or tweets from players that I've been able to find. I'm thinking it was either canceled or they wanted to keep it completely private in case Julio didn't show up. If it's yet to happen and is supposed to, I agreed that it's basically pointless to do it any later than this. 

Sanu is still in Atlanta, and I definitely think he would be there 

1 minute ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So what day do you see it happening? 

? as no Day was officially announced. Just said some time in July. Here’s something for giggles though, Julio missed last years due to injury. Him being missing didn’t stop it last year, he won’t be the reason this year. If it’s cancelled it will be for an entirely different reason that will ultimately be because of Julio on these boards. 

Last year he had one in April, 2016 it was late March, early April. It’s mostly used to work with newer players, vets aren’t necessarily needed but it looks good when they are present

19 minutes ago, RYNE said:

I’m pretty sure it already happened. 

When do you see that? Because the wr'ers haven't been in Miami for a week since mini camp if you follow social media 

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

? as no Day was officially announced. Just said some time in July. Here’s something for giggles though, Julio missed last years due to injury. Him being missing didn’t stop it last year, he won’t be the reason this year. If it’s cancelled it will be for an entirely different reason that will ultimately be because of Julio on these boards. 

Last year he had one in April, 2016 it was late March, early April. It’s mostly used to work with newer players, vets aren’t necessarily needed but it looks good when they are present

Different reason like what? Matt couldn't afford a baby sitter and his wife refused to watch the kids? 

7 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Different reason like what? Matt couldn't afford a baby sitter and his wife refused to watch the kids? 

Sounds like something tatf would say

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

I know the entire situation with Julio hasn’t a ton of you down but if it makes any of you feel better, Julio changed his Twitter photo back to an in game pic.

I think it is newsworthy since he took all Falcon related stuff down right before the news broke about his contract

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

But am I correct that he has not actually tweeted anything on the Twitter since January 2018 (after having tweets routinely in 2017)?

33 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

But am I correct that he has not actually tweeted anything on the Twitter since January 2018 (after having tweets routinely in 2017)?

There’s quite a few falcons(players in general) who rarely tweet. Ryan being one 

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Lol at folks who think it’s premature thread. I would be surprised if the Ryan’s passing camp happens this year.  I personally think it’s not on Julio, but more to do with Ryan having twins in the offseason. 

I was just about to say this