TheFalcoholic

Newest Falcons Fan Drafted Today

35 posts in this topic

Sincere congratulations and God bless all of you.

Just don't ever, ever tell him about 28-3. 

Keep him in Amish Country if you have to, but don't expose him to that game.

Tim Mazetti likes this

I'll give him a year like I do all draftees but he better be producing by year 2...

Just playing.  Good looking kid.

Tim Mazetti likes this

I see a future hall of famer and 7x superbowl winning mvp right there while wearing the red and black :D  He will be our savior so raise him right ;)

7 hours ago, TheFalcoholic said:

My wife & I welcomed our first child & newest Falcons fan into the world this morning at 11:15 AM; a beautiful baby boy. I am looking forward to many years of time spent together, cheering for the red and black. Welcome to the brotherhood little man. 

C52056F8-A62C-4395-8C9F-8843F06143F7.thumb.jpeg.1c1d9a8f9b7037018a52d8bd130a183d.jpeg

Congrats my man. My pops who worked for the Falcons took me to my first ever Falcon game in 1970. Harmon Wages impressed me. We won. Been a Falcon ever since. Win, lose or draw. Bring that baby into the Brotherhood. May he be a Falcon forever.

Tim Mazetti and Vandy like this

12 hours ago, TheFalcoholic said:

My wife & I welcomed our first child & newest Falcons fan into the world this morning at 11:15 AM; a beautiful baby boy. I am looking forward to many years of time spent together, cheering for the red and black. Welcome to the brotherhood little man. 

C52056F8-A62C-4395-8C9F-8843F06143F7.thumb.jpeg.1c1d9a8f9b7037018a52d8bd130a183d.jpeg

Congrats Falcoholic!

Tim Mazetti likes this