gkgrimes

Never too early

1 post in this topic

Its never too early to think about tailgating. And since I know this board is almost dead, imma just leave this here.

I have a tailgate that I run, some people from here have actually come and had a good time. We welcome all. We are NOW (for all the people who came last year), located in the lot on northside. one block closer to the stadium. We are directly across from the chevron station and next to Friendship tower Apartments. In the lot we are right next to the front gate. Cant miss us. We will be there for EACH and EVERY home game EXCEPT one of the preseason games. WE WILL TAILGATE FOR THE KANSAS CITY PRESEASON GAME ON THE 17TH. The price for the PRESEASON game is $15. The price for the REGULAR season games are $25. This include all you can eat and drink until we are out(which is rare). If you decide to come, I ask that you prepay, just so that we will not waste food for those last minute drop offs. You know who you are. If interested, contact me at gerard.grimes1972@gmail.com and put tailgate in the subject line, just in case it goes to the spam folder. Hope to see you there and RISE UP!!