BleedBlack&Red

NFL Sunday Ticket

109 posts in this topic

Dirty Bird Nation, I'm in central Florida now and I want to continue watching my Falcons and not the Succs every Sunday. Does NFL Sunday ticket allow me to do so?

39 minutes ago, BleedBlack&Red said:

Dirty Bird Nation, I'm in central Florida now and I want to continue watching my Falcons and not the Succs every Sunday. Does NFL Sunday ticket allow me to do so?

Yes, I have NFL Sunday ticket with directv. You get every Sunday game with it. 

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

FYI. NFL Sunday Ticket has an online only version that can be accessed at a discount if you’re a current college student (depends on college) and are currently enrolled in college courses. It’s pretty nice. I watch it through my Roku with no issues. Plus it’s significantly cheaper. 

1 hour ago, Talen Kylon said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the Sunday ticket through Direct TV? If so, then yes. I hate paying for it but I can't tolerate trying to find a decent stream every Sunday. 

What if we just purchased an online package from NFL direct stream it online with local internet provider? Instead, of using DIRECTV satellite.....they have got us handcuffed and I loath paying for it! Its day light robbery!!

10 minutes ago, athell said:

NFL Reddit Streams bruh!  I have lived in Illinois and now Arizona and I've never missed a game since it has come into my life.  Plus its free!

Quality? 

athell likes this

49 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yes, I have NFL Sunday ticket with directv. You get every Sunday game with it. 

Idea is to bypass directv and figure out a way to pay NFL direct and stream it online. Got suggestions?

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Quality? 

I used to pay for Sunday ticket, and hated the service for I think like $300 ish? 

Reddit is better quality and free

PM me for help

Boise Falcon Fan likes this

It all depends. If the Falcons Game is regional, you won't be able to watch it. That's because it would be on a local or national televised station.

I'm waiting for the day the NFL offers their own streaming service, hopefully sooner than later. 

I can play golf every week for the entire football season for what Sunday Ticket cost. 

I'll watch the Falcons or DVR it,  and later catch the highlights of all those other meaningless games.

Total Package likes this

1 hour ago, athell said:

NFL Reddit Streams bruh!  I have lived in Illinois and now Arizona and I've never missed a game since it has come into my life.  Plus its free!

Grandmastreams

mikeg272, Tim Mazetti and athell like this

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Idea is to bypass directv and figure out a way to pay NFL direct and stream it online. Got suggestions?

Dont go to firstrowsports. I hear there are Too many pop ups

athell likes this

Sunday Ticket Max is now 400 dollars. 68 dollars a month. Its just crazy. I wish Blank would become a pioneer and start a single team channel for like 20 dollars a month. 

oxygencube and hashmark61 like this

2 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Prove you can’t get directv and you can get NFL Sunday ticket through the streaming app.

That would be an option for me because there are a lot of trees around my house.

However I have decided to listen to the game via game pass and then watch the 30 minute version of the game if the Falcons win.

Ive got too much going on to watch games live on Sunday.

3 hours ago, BleedBlack&Red said:

All the games unless they’re on locally.... or a day other than Sunday.

4 hours ago, BleedBlack&Red said:

I used to own a second home in Ormond Beach and I always found myself there through the majority of Football season. I had DirectTV in Georgia at that time and was able to use that account to get Sunday Ticket and watch it on my Computer down in Florida. It was good in the sense that I was able to see the game, but eventually, I found a sports bar very near the house and that became my go-to spot for the gamer. It worked out well as there were always other Flacons fans there. But yes, DirectTV will get you what you need, I just got tired of paying for it.

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

3 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Quality? 

Great quality if you find the right stream. I've recently discovered a site that I use for baseball called Bilasport and all the streams are AD with none of the annoying ads. They're all HD. Can't wait to check it out for football season. Best part is I chromecast it to my TV. Boom!!

2 hours ago, Talen Kylon said:

I'm waiting for the day the NFL offers their own streaming service, hopefully sooner than later. 

They do. It's called NFL Game Pass. The only catch is that it's not live, you've got to wait until like 12 hours after the game has been played to watch it on it. I highly doubt they'll ever reach the day like MLB has where they'll over a package that allows you to watch the games live. Their TV package just makes too much money for them to go away from them.

1 hour ago, MDFalconFan said:

Sunday Ticket Max is now 400 dollars. 68 dollars a month. Its just crazy. I wish Blank would become a pioneer and start a single team channel for like 20 dollars a month. 

No way in heII the NFL would let Blank do that.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

7 hours ago, MDFalconFan said:

Would still be too expensive. Why should fans have to pay $20 a month to watch 1 team?