Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Brewers

326 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ!! Braves are hitting into some awful luck on this road trip. Insane the amount of defensive web gems turned in against the Braves.

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Ball a foot outside called a strike against Ozzie and that one called a ball for Folty.

When I saw the call to Ozzie I said if Folty gets that call he'll throw a no hitter.

Ump must have thought that too and wanted it to be fair.

Really? Eric Karros is doing the game tomorrow? I guess I'll watch it on mute. Karros is downright horrendous!! Can't stand listening to this guy.

I'm just saying, stop, take a breath, don't panic. Remember, Braves are still a year ahead of schedule. 2019 is the year. Don't ruin 2019 and beyond by panicking about 2018.

TheTrue7 likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I'm just saying, stop, take a breath, don't panic. Remember, Braves are still a year ahead of schedule. 2019 is the year. Don't ruin 2019 and beyond by panicking about 2018.

:golfclap:

42 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Sorry, that's a loser's mentality. You don't know what will happen next year. Injuries, suspensions. You never know, we certainly can't expect Ozzie to be this hot, Nick is having a career year, Freeman playing like an MVP till Father's Day. Folty and Newk the way they looked up until this week.

I sure hope the players don't think like that. Maybe they are and this is what we're getting.

13 minutes ago, jidady said:

Without walking anyone, Folty just threw 90 pitches in five innings. That's oddly impressive.

That stupid 3rd inning got him tonight. He only had 25 pitches through 2.