Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Braves at Brewers

326 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Who expected the Brewers to run in that situation?

Everyone's going to run when you have one of the worst catchers in the history of baseball kind of throw people out.

Just went back and looked it up, Kurt Suzuki caught Fried in St. Louis. I know the numbers say that the Braves team ERA throwing to Suzuki and Flowers are basically the same but I just don't see it. The eyes tell me that the pitchers do better throwing to Suzuki.

All this rebuilding and all these people who were in love with our pitching prospects and every single one that comes up flashes 1 or 2 starts in falls flat on their face.

Cant even throw a strike to the pitcher.

2 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

He’s nervous. 

I understand how it feels I guess this must be the 1st game is ever pitched in his life.

Alright Max needs to shake off that terrible inning. He can easily show some growth and maturity if he can shut down the Brewers for the next 3 innings. Everyone has bad innings. Just shake it off kid.

1 minute ago, Malachore said:

I understand how it feels I guess this must be the 1st game is ever pitched in his life.

Sarcasm is only good when witty, funny.  He is pressing. Young. Nervous. Trying to duplicate his last performance.  

Just now, Black Francis said:

Sarcasm is only good when witty, funny.  He is pressing. Young. Nervous. Trying to duplicate his last performance.  

Sorry bro he's been doing this long enough. If he's pressing I understand but if he's nervous then he won't be here long.

3 innings? That's it? I'm so sick of them coddling these ******* starting pitchers. If they can't throw 6 then trade them. They are useless otherwise.

Malachore likes this

20 minutes ago, Ransack said:

3 innings? That's it? I'm so sick of them coddling these ******* starting pitchers. If they can't throw 6 then trade them. They are useless otherwise.

I feel the same man, I don't care how old you are. Learn to throw a ******* strike.

Did Max Fried get hurt? I'm just trying to figure out why they pulled him at the point that they did. He was only at 60 pitches and made it through the 3rd alright. Brewers 6-8 hitters were due up in the 4th and pitcher;s spot for the Braves was due up 3rd in the 5th. It would have made more sense to me to run him out for the 4th and hope he made it through that inning and then hit for him and bring on Carle in the 5th. But I'm not the manager so...

5 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Did Max Fried get hurt? I'm just trying to figure out why they pulled him at the point that they did. He was only at 60 pitches and made it through the 3rd alright. Brewers 6-8 hitters were due up in the 4th and pitcher;s spot for the Braves was due up 3rd in the 5th. It would have made more sense to me to run him out for the 4th and hope he made it through that inning and then hit for him and bring on Carle in the 5th. But I'm not the manager so...

Hopefully traded.