Eagles LB Nigel Bradham suspended for Week 1

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Are you saying you're happy someone got hurt...I cant believe you..what kind of a human being are you!!!!

Wait......we play the Eagles week 1

:slick::slick:

Ha, he’s not hurt. He beat up a cabana boy in South Beach. And also brought a loaded gun to the Miami airport.

1 hour ago, MicGreene said:

Ha, he’s not hurt. He beat up a cabana boy in South Beach. And also brought a loaded gun to the Miami airport.

Perfect. If I was a millionaire, that is exactly what I would do.

Or operate a dog fighting operation, or pick up a hooker on SB eve.....
geeze, these guys......................

2 hours ago, MicGreene said:

I don't understand these arbitrary suspensions that the league doles out at all.  This guy gets one game for assaulting someone and having a loaded gun at the airport(why do people keep doing this?!?), Jameis Winston gets three games for sexually assaulting someone, and Tom Brady gets four games for under-inflated footballs?  Don't get me wrong, I'm no Brady fan, but why did he get a bigger suspension than these other guys? 

10 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I don't understand these arbitrary suspensions that the league doles out at all.  This guy gets one game for assaulting someone and having a loaded gun at the airport(why do people keep doing this?!?), Jameis Winston gets three games for sexually assaulting someone, and Tom Brady gets four games for under-inflated footballs?  Don't get me wrong, I'm no Brady fan, but why did he get a bigger suspension than these other guys? 

I think Brady's suspension was longer because it supposedly affected the actual game. Where as the others it doesn't and the NFL wants to make it seem like they hold the players accountable for their actions while they hold positions that can be viewed as being role models. 

50 minutes ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

I think Brady's suspension was longer because it supposedly affected the actual game. Where as the others it doesn't and the NFL wants to make it seem like they hold the players accountable for their actions while they hold positions that can be viewed as being role models. 

I like what you said about perceived role models. No person should consider a  millionaire  athlete a role model. As it is not an everyday people thing. Fathers, Mothers, Uncles, Aunts and brothers and sisters, are role models.

Football is a boys game. No role models needed.