Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

PFF Ranking NFL rosters from 1 to 32: Super Bowl champs on top

31 posts in this topic

On 6/28/2018 at 4:46 PM, Peyton said:

Out of position or not, McClain is really just a body.  I guess he'll get some snaps because the Falcons are always keeping them fresh but hoping the guy is deeper in the rotation. 

I think McClain stands a good chance at starting next to Grady. Many teams were interested in McClains run stopping ability before we signed him.

In fact, McClain started 15 games for the Cowboys in 2016 and recorded 2.5 sacks and 2 FFs and Cowboys were interested in resigning him when we snagged him.

Tim Mazetti likes this

15 hours ago, Kung-Pow said:

Don’t have the exact numbers but I’m pretty certain both Takk and Beasley played fewer than fifty percent of the snaps on defense 

Yes. Takk @ about 36% and Beasley around 44%.

Kung-Pow likes this

On 6/30/2018 at 4:16 PM, gazoo said:

I think McClain stands a good chance at starting next to Grady. Many teams were interested in McClains run stopping ability before we signed him.

In fact, McClain started 15 games for the Cowboys in 2016 and recorded 2.5 sacks and 2 FFs and Cowboys were interested in resigning him when we snagged him.

McClain should be a rotational piece, but lacks the strength and size to be an effective 1-tech DT. That job hopefully is Senat’s.