Jerz #DukeSZN

Mayfield Slams Cowterd

47 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You trying to tell me Jesus never body slammed anyone??? Ever??? Even in play wrestling??? :huh:

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I prefer ColdStone myself.

You crazy as **** Zeke

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

7 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Saw this yesterday morning. Mayfield did what anyone should do. It’s not better than Sherman but it’s right behind it

best gif wtf GIF

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Ha!

Now I have a visual of God wearing those old dusty Rhodes tights coming of the top turn buckle and putting me in a headlock while I am trying to to do a reverse camel on him! 

Vandy likes this

4 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The only time I see them is when people on here show these type clips.  It's amazing what people can get paid for.  

Yep exactly the reason I'd stopped watching any of these shows, pre game or post game weekly, because of stupid chit like that. Good for Mayfield for shutting Cowterd down. Media these days actually suck.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

9 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I like mayfields because you rarely see a rookie do this. Others bite their turn the cheek and take it but baker didn’t back down. That’s the type of player I love

9 hours ago, Vandy said:

Kid has brass balls. truly believe he is the QB that turns that franchise around. 

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Me too. He’s got a **** of a lot of talent surrounding him too

Exactly. I was saying it all last year. Baker Mayfield reminds me so much of Aaron Rodgers, in both his personality and the way he plays the game. If the Falcons didn't have Matt Ryan I would take him on the Falcons in a heartbeat. I'm so glad the Browns did the smart thing for a change. Mayfield will be the man that finally right's the ship in Cleveland.

Vandy, Jerz #DukeSZN and ya_boi_j like this

He should have asked Cowturd if he ever played ball outside of the ones he played with in his mother's bathroom with the water running.