Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerz #Quinning

Mayfield Slams Cowterd

47 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Saw this yesterday morning. Mayfield did what anyone should do. It’s not better than Sherman but it’s right behind it

I dont think Sherman has ever been on his show.

Just now, Jerz said:

Oh haha facts that was hilarious. Sherman really said “I’m better at life than you” lol I was dying.

You ain’t by yourself. These sports media **** heads deserve to be treated like that seeing that they talk all types of big **** while players aren’t there. I love when an athlete takes control of the platform and rips them another one

PokerSteve, Vandy, Drew4719 and 1 other like this

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

You ain’t by yourself. These sports media **** heads deserve to be treated like that seeing that they talk all types of big **** while players aren’t there. I love when an athlete takes control of the platform and rips them another one

Exactly and its usually the highlight of their show when a player sets them straight.

32 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I like mayfields because you rarely see a rookie do this. Others bite their turn the cheek and take it but baker didn’t back down. That’s the type of player I love

Kid has brass balls. truly believe he is the QB that turns that franchise around. 

We've all seen the lists he puts up of top qbs. In the lists he slams MR2.  But in more recent times I'm hearing him describe MR in more glowing terms. I do t know if he threw the word elite out there. But he now mentions as a good qb when before he slammed him. 

43 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Kid has brass balls. truly believe he is the QB that turns that franchise around. 

His attitude and confidence is a part of him that makes him great. He’s a good kid thats worked hard to get where he’s at and has had and continues to have a lot of doubters. I hate it when people just focus on the negatives with Baker their just not used to that kind of fire in a guy.

Vandy, Falconsfan567 and ya_boi_j like this

47 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

We've all seen the lists he puts up of top qbs. In the lists he slams MR2.  But in more recent times I'm hearing him describe MR in more glowing terms. I do t know if he threw the word elite out there. But he now mentions as a good qb when before he slammed him. 

He’s just a contraian.  He slammed him MR’s whole MVP year then defended him last year.

VTCrunkler likes this

1 hour ago, Jerz said:

His attitude and confidence is a part of him that makes him great. He’s a good kid thats worked hard to get where he’s at and has had and continues to have a lot of doubters. I hate it when people just focus on the negatives with Baker their just not used to that kind of fire in a guy.

I’m not a Baker fan. I think his immaturity is very concerning. 

BamaBirdLady likes this

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

Still chuckling over Mayfield shutting him down cold and making him look like a complete azzhat. Nobody in the talking head sports biz is more banal than Bayliss or more clownish than Cowturd.

The only time I see them is when people on here show these type clips.  It's amazing what people can get paid for.  

HASHBROWN3, PokerSteve and putnam6 like this