⚡Slumerican⚡

Madden PS4

87 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

That's the only time I fumble really. It's insane that nothing can be done about it.

I remember when I had to turn interceptions completely off in madden 17. The CPU AI was freaking unreal in that game man

8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I remember when I had to turn interceptions completely off in madden 17. The CPU AI was freaking unreal in that game man

Yeah. Sadly they don't give you an option to turn off QB fumbles.

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@ya_boi_j Ever seen anything like this? Why does the weird stuff happen to me? LOL!!

Lol another first. That’s one you should tag the developers in on twitter

Dude I played 2 full game solos yesterday and noticed you were still in one game. Do you play 15 minute quarters?

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dude I played 2 full game solos yesterday and noticed you were still in one game. Do you play 15 minute quarters?

I play 12 minute quarters. I enjoy it because I get very realistic scores and stats. It takes me about 45 minutes to play through a game.

10 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol another first. That’s one you should tag the developers in on twitter

If only they would pay attention to me. I've been trying to get them to respond to the fumble and interception then and they ignore my posts.

11 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I play 12 minute quarters. I enjoy it because I get very realistic scores and stats. It takes me about 45 minutes to play through a game.

I can't handle it

10 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

If only they would pay attention to me. I've been trying to get them to respond to the fumble and interception then and they ignore my posts.

you're right, they only respond if you're a game changer it seems

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

I can't handle it

you're right, they only respond if you're a game changer it seems

It only takes me that long because I watch all the cut scenes and replay a few things. If I flew right through it bypassing cut scenes and such it would only take me 30 minutes or so. I don't play defense except if it's a couple plays at the end of a half or something like that. I only play offense.

Also, you might have caught me in the middle of when I got a phone call and had to stop playing for about an hour. That happens sometimes too.

26 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

It only takes me that long because I watch all the cut scenes and replay a few things. If I flew right through it bypassing cut scenes and such it would only take me 30 minutes or so. I don't play defense except if it's a couple plays at the end of a half or something like that. I only play offense.

If I played 12 minute quarters, i'd do the same. I'm an offensive mastermind. Defense not so much

This mother****ing Madden 19 game is pissing me the **** off!!! Why won't my QB LOB THE ******* BALL over the defender's head???? Sonabitch!! I am so sick of every interception I throw being a result of the QB not lobbing it over the defender's head when the WR is 5 steps behind the defense!!

Why can't anyone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Why won't Madden 19 people respond to me and tell me how to keep this from happening?

Where do I go to find help on how to play Madden19 since no one will respond to me and tell me how to throw the ball over the defender's head? I've throw 5 interceptions in this game right now and all 5 are because he doesn't throw it over the defender's head!!

I think I've finally figured out!! I gotta hold the L2 button so that precision passing kicks in!! I don't always do that. I just threw a perfect deep pass and of course my WR dropped it.

@ya_boi_j

I feel so stupid now. I was playing around in practice and never noticed that the icons light up when the receiver is open and ready to catch the ball and if you throw it to a receiver who's not got his icon lit up it's going to end badly. I have no idea how I never realized that until now. That pretty much solves all my problems.

ya_boi_j likes this

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@ya_boi_j

I feel so stupid now. I was playing around in practice and never noticed that the icons light up when the receiver is open and ready to catch the ball and if you throw it to a receiver who's not got his icon lit up it's going to end badly. I have no idea how I never realized that until now. That pretty much solves all my problems.

Lol **** T

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Man I’m glad I don’t encounter half of the glitches I see other people encounter. 

Those were injuries!! They'd start hopping off the field like that. I had 4 running backs get hurt in 2 games. Once on back-to-back plays.

@ya_boi_j I made like 25 straight made kicks with Matt Prater but now I've gone back into a slump and can't kick anymore. I do so bad with Matt Bryant. It's just funny. It's like a QB that can only throw interceptions all of sudden. I just can't time those button presses anymore. I should be really good at it because I use meter pitching on The Show and it's the exact same concept. But the issue with Madden is that if you don't get it exactly inside the sweet zone it's a miss. There's It doesn't matter how much outside the sweet zone you miss it by, even the narrowest of margins, it's a miss.

5 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

@ya_boi_j I made like 25 straight made kicks with Matt Prater but now I've gone back into a slump and can't kick anymore. I do so bad with Matt Bryant. It's just funny. It's like a QB that can only throw interceptions all of sudden. I just can't time those button presses anymore. I should be really good at it because I use meter pitching on The Show and it's the exact same concept. But the issue with Madden is that if you don't get it exactly inside the sweet zone it's a miss. There's It doesn't matter how much outside the sweet zone you miss it by, even the narrowest of margins, it's a miss.

High accuracy is key. Especially if you’re playing on all madden. I missed 2 myself playing online Sunday and it just ruined the game for me