⚡Slumerican⚡

Madden PS4

94 posts in this topic

First time playing Madden 19 and all I can do is shake my head. Madden is so realistic. There was 1 second left in the game and the Eagles got a TD and a 2-point conversion to tie the game at 24 and then in OT I got all the way to the 1 and went for 4 straight runs and couldn't get the TD and then lost on a FG. Man, they nailed it!! I just laugh!! Oh, and the other thing, Falcons were up 21-10 at halftime and lost 27-24 in OT. If that's not realism I don't know what is. LOL!!

I freaking suck at Madden 19. I just lost 16-13 and turned it over 6 times. 5 freaking interceptions. This is awful. 32/49 for 400 yards and 1 TD and 5 picks. Ugh!!

I've never played a Madden game with so many ******* fumbles. I finally have a game with no interceptions but I lost because Matt Ryan lost 2 fumbles. This is ******* insane!! I hate this **** game!

19 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I've never played a Madden game with so many ******* fumbles. I finally have a game with no interceptions but I lost because Matt Ryan lost 2 fumbles. This is ******* insane!! I hate this **** game!

Fumbles aren't my issue. The injuries in franchise is terrible. I had to completely turn off injuries. One thing you should know though, they made it known that they wanted qb's fumbling more than last year. I know you didn't know that. Only way they don't fumble is if you're playing on Arcade between the 1st and 3rd quarter

Dirtybird3 likes this

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Fumbles aren't my issue. The injuries in franchise is terrible. I had to completely turn off injuries. One thing you should know though, they made it known that they wanted qb's fumbling more than last year. I know you didn't know that. Only way they don't fumble is if you're playing on Arcade between the 1st and 3rd quarter

Yeah, I noticed injuries are pretty freaking bad too. Is there any way to make the QB slide? In the old Madden's you could slide but I couldn't in this one and that was the cause of a couple of the fumbles. But it wasn't just him. I had fumble issues with other guys. Just insane. Also, I don't play defense because I suck at it so I let it sim the defense and twice I'd have the lead and defense be lights out and then the final possession the CPU goes right down the field for a TD and 2 point conversion to tie the game force OT. That happened to me every single game like clock work.

12 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah, I noticed injuries are pretty freaking bad too. Is there any way to make the QB slide? In the old Madden's you could slide but I couldn't in this one and that was the cause of a couple of the fumbles. But it wasn't just him. I had fumble issues with other guys. Just insane. Also, I don't play defense because I suck at it so I let it sim the defense and twice I'd have the lead and defense be lights out and then the final possession the CPU goes right down the field for a TD and 2 point conversion to tie the game force OT. That happened to me every single game like clock work.

Gotta hold down L2+R2 and hit square

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Gotta hold down L2+R2 and hit square

Jesus!! That's ridiculous. They could have at least put that in the instructions somewhere. I don't know what was wrong with simply tapping square.

Also, this kicking thing in Madden sucks!! I missed 2 PAT's because of it. I'm so used to the analog kicking. Not only do you've got to try to time those presses (impossible) but now you don't even get a good idea of where the ball is going to be kicked. It makes knocking a punt out of bounds inside the 10 pretty much impossible.

51 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Jesus!! That's ridiculous. They could have at least put that in the instructions somewhere. I don't know what was wrong with simply tapping square.

Also, this kicking thing in Madden sucks!! I missed 2 PAT's because of it. I'm so used to the analog kicking. Not only do you've got to try to time those presses (impossible) but now you don't even get a good idea of where the ball is going to be kicked. It makes knocking a punt out of bounds inside the 10 pretty much impossible.

lol you gotta go through the training me lol.

if your kicker isn't accurate, you can fuhget about it

lol you gotta go through the training me lol.

if your kicker isn't accurate, you can fuhget about it

The fact that I missed PAT's with Matt Bryant should tell you everything you need to know about how bad I am at it. LOL!

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The fact that I missed PAT's with Matt Bryant should tell you everything you need to know about how bad I am at it. LOL!

2 point conversion for the win

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I think Madden 19 is a great game but the fumbles are absolutely ridiculous!!!! I'm just at a loss for words of how ever big hit leads to a fumble.

I've got user fumbles on 0 and just played a game and fumbled it 4 times. Downright insane!!

I laugh to keep from crying. If you get sacked on Madden it's an automatic fumble. I've never seen such. I'm about to lose again after having a 24-6 lead because all of a sudden I can't do anything without fumbling.

I just had the most epic Madden comeback ever!! Thanksgiving game at the Saints. I was down 41-20 at the start the of the 4th quarter and won 44-41. Nearly 500 yards passing for Ice and Julio with 3 TD's and nearly 300 yards receiving.

Why am I so freaking bad at Madden 19?

Turnovers by game

• 2 (2 Interceptions, 0 Fumbles)
  • 6 (5 Interceptions, 1 Fumble)
  • 3 (2 Interceptions, 1 Fumble)
  • 3 (2 Interceptions, 1 Fumble)
  • 2 (0 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles)
  • 3 (1 Interception, 2 Fumbles)
  • 5 (1 Interception, 4 Fumbles)
  • 1 (1 Interception, 0 Fumbles)
  • 6 (4 Interceptions, 2 Fumbles)

I just don't get it. Without the insane turnovers this would be a fun game, but it just makes me miserable.

7 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why am I so freaking bad at Madden 19?

I just don't get it. Without the insane turnovers this would be a fun game, but it just makes me miserable.

What I usually do playing the new season of Madden is build back up to All Madden. I start with Pro and play a few games at each level to make sure I understand the new mechanics.

But yeah I know when I start good 7-7 or 10-10 passing I am going to somehow end up 18-40 with 2 TDs and 4 or 5 picks, I think I get too cocky. I seem to do better when I start bad and work my way back

Nearly every single one of my interceptions is on a throw like this where my receiver is open behind the defense and instead of the QB making a lob throw he throws it on a line and it's intercepted. I don't know how to keep that from happening because I TAP the button and it pops up on the screen that it's a lob throw and yet this is what happens. I don't know how to keep this from happening and it seems to happen once or twice a game.

I don't play franchise as much because of how unrealistic it is but I rarely fumbled unless it was the qb

That's the only time I fumble really. It's insane that nothing can be done about it.

Also, the thing I like about franchise mode in all sports games is that I usually take at least 1 franchise and create myself and a few of my buddies and put us on teams and play with them and see how good we do. It keeps it fresh for me. It's something I've done my entire life. It's cheesy but I enjoy it.