⚡Slumerican⚡

Madden PS4

87 posts in this topic

Hey mods, you can delete this tonight. Just curious is anyone has madden on ps4 that wants to get some games? I bought this game last September and never opened it because football season started. I found it while ago and guess I'll check it out. Anyone else have a ps4 that wants to team up? 

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Hey mods, you can delete this tonight. Just curious is anyone has madden on ps4 that wants to get some games? I bought this game last September and never opened it because football season started. I found it while ago and guess I'll check it out. Anyone else have a ps4 that wants to team up? 

Dirtybird0937 

⚡Slumerican⚡ and Macintez like this

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Dirtybird0937 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

OK, I'll add ya 

What's your gamer tag just in case. My settings prevent certain friend requests 

57 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

What's your gamer tag just in case. My settings prevent certain friend requests 

Seksatronic, I used to play in the pro leagues for fps's so you may see alot of that with my game tag

Dirtybird3 likes this

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You have an Xbox? 

Yeah. Same GT. i can’t remember if either has the 127 or not. I think both are lol. I only download madden when it’s free in the vault on Xbox though. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

16 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yeah we have some good games no bullsh1t.   My ps4 tag is Atlien40.  We been trying to build our MUT teams up, lol.

U know I gotta talk **** lol. You dusted me up last year. I got good revenge this year

blkbigdog35 likes this

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

U know I gotta talk **** lol. You dusted me up last year. I got good revenge this year

Yeah man I have to keep changing my playbook.  It’s all good for now B)

ya_boi_j likes this

2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yeah man I have to keep changing my playbook.  It’s all good for now B)

I like going through the long process of trying out different playbooks and then creating my own based on the plays I like. IMO it's worth it,

blkbigdog35 likes this

I'll get everyone added in the morning if the mods leave the thread till then. Had a last minute date come through this evening. 

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Yeah. Same GT. i can’t remember if either has the 127 or not. I think both are lol. I only download madden when it’s free in the vault on Xbox though. 

It's not showing up in the ea vault, but it's a free install in the store. For some reason they haven't added it to the vault

ya_boi_j likes this

22 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

It's not showing up in the ea vault, but it's a free install in the store. For some reason they haven't added it to the vault

I think there was an issue with that. Was never explained though

10 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I like going through the long process of trying out different playbooks and then creating my own based on the plays I like. IMO it's worth it,

Yes it is especially when I’m playing @ya_boi_j since we play one another so much.  You get to familiar.  

Falconsfan567 and ya_boi_j like this