Jesus

Julio Jones Signed!!

60 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I think the ones who wanna ban the ones who want him banned should be banned. 

Perhaps the solution is to create a new forum for those who are presently banned, have been previously banned, could be banned and of course, the multitudes that should be banned.

As a gesture of good faith, I volunteer to be first Mod of the Ban Forum. Look for massive bannage and rebannage, because of course banning peeps from the Ban Forum would be an epic excercise in futility. :D

ya_boi_j, FalconJim, Jpowors and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, papachaz said:

and now you too 

06FujBy.gif

 

But you’re not the one who thinks the ones who thinks the ones who want those who think others should be banned. I’m sure I just ****** that all the way up

papachaz and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

But you’re not the one who thinks the ones who thinks the ones who want those who think others should be banned. I’m sure I just ****** that all the way up

fcRyL8v.gif

 

 

 

 but yes, yes I was the one who started all this 'ban the ones who think he should be banned' I'm FINALLY at the top of the chain!!!!!!  :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Perhaps the solution is to create a new forum for those who are presently banned, have been previously banned, could be banned and of course, the multitudes that should be banned.

As a gesture of good faith, I volunteer to be first Mod of the Ban Forum. Look for massive bannage and rebannage, because of course banning peeps from the Ban Forum would be an epic excercise in futility. :D


Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! 


 

PokerSteve likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, papachaz said:

:lol::lol:

 

dude, it wouldn't be the first time Jesus got banned from somewhere  :ninja::ninja:

 

and that wasn't meant to be religious or political....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait, maybe it's both?? :shrug::shrug::lol::lol:

Yeah let’s not crucify him for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, papachaz said:

:lol::lol:

 

dude, it wouldn't be the first time Jesus got banned from somewhere  :ninja::ninja:

 

and that wasn't meant to be religious or political....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait, maybe it's both?? :shrug::shrug::lol::lol:

Funny, I was thinking a ban would be too gentle.

A crucifixion, now we are talking !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DirtyBird1990 said:

wow you must feel special. ban this moron. get your clickbait garbage out of here.

haha.  some here need to lighten the **** up.

papachaz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now