Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PHALCONABERNATHY

A little insight on Vic Beasley Jr., the man not the football player.

24 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

better not let tatf find out they went to a family reunion ...............

I know right. Some of the fan base is already trying to ship him off because he didn't lead the league in sacks in back to back seasons. They'll probably boycott him if that ever leaks out.

ya_boi_j, Vandy and HASHBROWN3 like this

31 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Well he's been hanging with this guy. A problem for Vic and the Falcons on the horizon???:o

Lol. Lecrae is a Christian rapper BTW.

24 minutes ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

I know right. Some of the fan base is already trying to ship him off because he didn't lead the league in sacks in back to back seasons. They'll probably boycott him if that ever leaks out.

lol **** yeah

The football player wasn't that good last year...and now I find out he's hanging out with rappers ...I dont care if he's a Christian rapper or not...all rappers are the devil....and I just recently found out he likes fried chicken...and apparently ate it with 21 savages at some kind of mafia family reunion....Im done...trade him now ...

16 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

The football player wasn't that good last year...and now I find out he's hanging out with rappers ...I dont care if he's a Christian rapper or not...all rappers are the devil....and I just recently found out he likes fried chicken...and apparently ate it with 21 savages at some kind of mafia family reunion....Im done...trade him now ...

I thought I recognized dude with the fro when savage pulled out the gun

36 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

:o:lol:

5 hours ago, Slappywhite said:

Are you from Adairsville , Im from Calhoun , see his Mom at our Walmart a lot ,  also have autograhed pics from VB , that I got from same Walmart.

Yeah buddy. Everyone around there knows him and his family. I’ve met him a couple times and it’s like talking to someone you’ve known your whole life. He’s a good dude for sure.

1 hour ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Man... You had me looking for Vic in the video lol. Not a bad song tho.

Yeah, Tobymac singin with Kirk Franklin man..,  but I just love Kirk Franklin so much!

Years ago I bought The Nu Nation Project CD & my wife, girls & myself would sing & dance all over the house blasting a few songs off that album LOL!  

If you can listen to this one & stay in your seat then you have no pulse & are one cold blooded fool...

Smile again

then some faves on the same CD...

Gonna be a lovely day

Lean on me

Hold me now

Blessing in the storm

Revolution

Beast-N-Da-Sheetz likes this

4 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah, Tobymac singin with Kirk Franklin man..,  but I just love Kirk Franklin so much!

Years ago I bought The Nu Nation Project CD & my wife, girls & myself would sing & dance all over the house blasting a few songs off that album LOL!  

If you can listen to this one & stay in your seat then you have no pulse & are one cold blooded fool...

Smile again

then some faves on the same CD...

Gonna be a lovely day

Lean on me

Hold me now

Blessing in the storm

Revolution

My mom got me that Kirk Franklin cd for my birthday when I was a kid. I used to bump revolution lol.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

1 hour ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

My mom got me that Kirk Franklin cd for my birthday when I was a kid. I used to bump revolution lol.

Right on Phalconabe!

15 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

:lol:

RING OF HONOR likes this