Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roguebeaver

Falcons won’t miss Jamis’ Winston’s suspension for first three games!

107 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Vandy said:

Mariota hasn’t really been any better QB than Winston has been. One could even make an argument he’s not even been as good. 

Better human being,  yes. Better QB, no. 

Ability wise maybe Winston, but he is so erratic and streaky, where Mariota is consistent and can rack-up some numbers in his own right. Give me Evans and Mariota, and I will give you Winston and Tennessee's offensive line. Will make that trade anytime.

Vandy likes this

32 minutes ago, Cheap Talk said:

Ability wise maybe Winston, but he is so erratic and streaky, where Mariota is consistent and can rack-up some numbers in his own right. Give me Evans and Mariota, and I will give you Winston and Tennessee's offensive line. Will make that trade anytime.

TBH, I’m not a fan of either. Like you said, Winston is erratic as ****. Marietta is more consistent, but more consistent at what? Not sucking?

There’s very few really good QBs in NFL. Luckily, Atlanta has one of them.

13 minutes ago, Vandy said:

TBH, I’m not a fan of either. Like you said, Winston is erratic as ****. Marietta is more consistent, but more consistent what? 

There’s very few really good QBs in NFL. Luckily, Atlanta has one of them.

This is true, takes super-human skills to be an NFL QB. Have to have the highest Wonderlic score on your team, then worry about not getting those brains knocked-out, while you are multi-tasking (21) different things at once. Also, make sure you have the play right, while not forgetting your footwork and throwing motion when you are trying to hit a window that last for maybe half of a second.

Vandy and roguebeaver like this

19 hours ago, Vandy said:

Mariota hasn’t really been any better QB than Winston has been. One could even make an argument he’s not even been as good. 

Who woulda thunk it?  I was thinking Mariota had broken out.

Just compared stats. Dammit Vandy, you are always right.

Vandy likes this

3 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Who woulda thunk it?  I was thinking Mariota had broken out.

Just compared stats. Dammit Vandy, you are always right.

Every once in awhile i’ll Surprise you and throw out one that sticks, Timmy........(blind squirrel/nut)....

Tim Mazetti likes this

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Every once in awhile i’ll Surprise you and throw out one that sticks, Timmy........(blind squirrel/nut)....

More than that.

I just lay back and let you be the educator or sometimes I hide and and watch.   

Vandy likes this