Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roguebeaver

Falcons won’t miss Jamis’ Winston’s suspension for first three games!

107 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Well Jameis Rusty sounds a little better. B)

Jameis Rusty sounds like a pirate now lmao. 

Kinda fitting with him being a Buccaneer and all...

His three game may now very well turn out to be 6 weeks and Bucs could very well release him. 

Things aren’t getting better for Jameis Winston

The third person in the Winston-Uber case has been identified.

862173554.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images

This situation for quarterback Jameis Winstonappears to be getting worse. And ever since the shoe dropped on Wednesday, more have fallen ever since.

On Friday, the mystery third person in the Jameis Winston-Uber case has been revealed as former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks who is serving a 15-year sentence for aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery. His lawyer, Mark Scrubbs, told ESPN what happened that night the incident occurred.

Winston, former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks and Eaglescornerback Ronald Darby were at a Scottsdale, Arizona, nightclub in March 2016 when Winston became intoxicated and “unruly,” prompting his friends to send him away in an Uber, Banks’ attorney, Mark Scruggs, told Outside the Lines. “What happened after that,” Scruggs said, “they cannot say.” Banks has never been identified publicly as being at the scene until now.

He later added that there were two different Uber rides, and Banks wasn’t in the car when alleged event occurred.

“Brandon was never in the car with this victim,” Scruggs told Outside the Lines. He said Banks told him that the three men had taken an Uber together earlier in the evening with a different female driver before partying together. “They were two different events, two different Uber drivers,” Scruggs said.

This is bad for Winston. It’s even more appalling who Winston was with that night. It seems like Tampa Bay’s signal caller just manages to place himself in bad spots with the wrong crowd of people.

Why would Winston be hanging out with a football player accused of rape? Scruggs said Brandon Banks has been friends with Ronald Darby since high school. Said he is only an acquaintance of Winston's, was training in Arizona in March 2016.

This situation for quarterback Jameis Winston appears to be getting worse. And ever since the shoe dropped on Wednesday, more have fallen ever since.

On Friday, the mystery third person in the Jameis Winston-Uber case has been revealed as former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks who is serving a 15-year sentence for aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery. His lawyer, Mark Scrubbs, told ESPN what happened that night the incident occurred.

Winston, former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks and Eaglescornerback Ronald Darby were at a Scottsdale, Arizona, nightclub in March 2016 when Winston became intoxicated and “unruly,” prompting his friends to send him away in an Uber, Banks’ attorney, Mark Scruggs, told Outside the Lines. “What happened after that,” Scruggs said, “they cannot say.” Banks has never been identified publicly as being at the scene until now.

He later added that there were two different Uber rides, and Banks wasn’t in the car when alleged event occurred.

“Brandon was never in the car with this victim,” Scruggs told Outside the Lines. He said Banks told him that the three men had taken an Uber together earlier in the evening with a different female driver before partying together. “They were two different events, two different Uber drivers,” Scruggs said.

This is bad for Winston. It’s even more appalling who Winston was with that night. It seems like Tampa Bay’s signal caller just manages to place himself in bad spots with the wrong crowd of people.

- From bucsnation via B/R. 

Now we know more...

24 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

This situation for quarterback Jameis Winston appears to be getting worse. And ever since the shoe dropped on Wednesday, more have fallen ever since.

On Friday, the mystery third person in the Jameis Winston-Uber case has been revealed as former Vanderbilt football player Brandon Banks who is serving a 15-year sentence for aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery.

Dang!

This is who Winston was gonna rely on as an alibi?

I don't know which one of them is dumber

PS: just saw your response, Lowndesfalc

39 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

- From bucsnation via B/R. 

Now we know more...

Not looking good. Much like falcons did with Vick, I won’t be surprised if Tampa moves on from Winston once all the smoke clears on this matter.

JDaveG, HASHBROWN3, rounz and 2 others like this

Dude had issues such as this in college and folks said, he’s a kid and will grow up...now, he’s apparently at it still, and running with rapists and other less than stellar individuals. Dude seems to be a sexual predator and no longer a kid! 

I cringe every time the Falcons play this team, cause I can’t stand crab legs!

JDaveG likes this

Where are all the Jameis nuthuggers that came to his rescue when I said I wouldn't want him leading my team. :rolleyes:

We'll see how this plays out... 

giphy.gif 

7 hours ago, Vandy said:

Not looking good. Much like falcons did with Vick, I won’t be surprised if Tampa moves on from Winston once all the smoke clears on this matter.

Yep, the Buc fans down here do not like him, and have not liked him from day one. Crab legs.

They are lamenting not taking a QB in the draft.

This, from the sports radio station I occasionally listen to while delivering pizzas.

This is not good for the NFL.

RING OF HONOR and Vandy like this

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

Dude had issues such as this in college and folks said, he’s a kid and will grow up...now, he’s apparently at it still, and running with rapists and other less than stellar individuals. Dude seems to be a sexual predator and no longer a kid! 

I cringe every time the Falcons play this team, cause I can’t stand crab legs!

Allergies?

Oh wait.

So. Who would have thought a Vanderbilt attendee is in jail for 15 years?

I thought they were Doctors and Lawyers and such.

Oh wait, they need to staff their team with something.

9 hours ago, Tim Mazetti said:

So. Who would have thought a Vanderbilt attendee is in jail for 15 years?

I thought they were Doctors and Layers and such.

Oh wait, they need to staff their team with something.

Vanderbilt, the Ivy League School of the South! Makes sense, a touch of football and a lot of criminality..

Tim Mazetti and RING OF HONOR like this

Now, lol we can say he b guilty of at least groping the Uber chick! Why else would he apologize to her?! And gets his 3 game suspension and goes to counseling...

I just wonder if it’s for alcoholism or sex addiction?! Hope it’s both honestly...cause he is a buc king turd!!!

Now, does he get sued in civil court or settles with Uber chick. Since he apologized it can be used against him to prove he did it!! 

52 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Now, lol we can say he b guilty of at least groping the Uber chick! Why else would he apologize to her?! And gets his 3 game suspension and goes to counseling...

I just wonder if it’s for alcoholism or sex addiction?! Hope it’s both honestly...cause he is a buc king turd!!!

Now, does he get sued in civil court or settles with Uber chick. Since he apologized it can be used against him to prove he did it!! 

True....Im sure he will settle......

As a human , and in some respects as a football player. I hope he cleans his life up, he has so much talent but it just goes to waste. Seems like he has an alcohol problem but also trouble keeping his hands to himself.  I hope he is able to get help , he needs it. His immaturity will be his downfall in life. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

Guess the NFC South should be grateful to the Tampa Bay brain-trust, that they decided not to pick, Mracus Mariota. If Mariota had the weapons that TB has to work with, it would be a 4-team race every year from now on. He would also have that team moving in the right direction, something the coaches obviously cannot do!.....Oh the regrets if your are a TB Fan.

I really did try to get behind the guy about 18 months ago or so when I mistakenly got behind him & said I thought he was turning things around & being a good man... It's still not my place to judge him, but I really have no problem saying...

What a dumbazz.  Mind boggling!  It makes no difference how much money or fame you have, it has no bearing on your happiness or personal sense of well being.  

6 hours ago, Cheap Talk said:

Guess the NFC South should be grateful to the Tampa Bay brain-trust, that they decided not to pick, Mracus Mariota. If Mariota had the weapons that TB has to work with, it would be a 4-team race every year from now on. He would also have that team moving in the right direction, something the coaches obviously cannot do!.....Oh the regrets if your are a TBhe seem to  Fan.

Yep. I live in BucLand and the sports show callers are lamenting that.

In addition, the sports talk show guys are saying they missed a good replacement in this last draft.

roguebeaver and Cheap Talk like this

On 6/30/2018 at 11:49 AM, Cheap Talk said:

Guess the NFC South should be grateful to the Tampa Bay brain-trust, that they decided not to pick, Mracus Mariota. If Mariota had the weapons that TB has to work with, it would be a 4-team race every year from now on. He would also have that team moving in the right direction, something the coaches obviously cannot do!.....Oh the regrets if your are a TB Fan.

Mariota hasn’t really been any better QB than Winston has been. One could even make an argument he’s not even been as good. 

Better human being,  yes. Better QB, no.