Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

roguebeaver

Falcons won’t miss Jamis’ Winston’s suspension for first three games!

107 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I remember the friend being mentioned around the time the investigation was initially reported. wasn't sure about the police report though. main thing I remember is that winson didn't report it to the team or league.

but this had nothing to do with the nfl at all, it was the off season. We’re not even sure if the incident was true or not. If he didnt get charged legally then he shouldn't get punished in the nfl. 

There is no Tallahassee treatment in the NFL...Jamis

Welp, least he got baptized at an NFL retreat just a few months back...and is engaged and a baby crab on the way! So perhaps, he’ll change his wicked ways.

33 minutes ago, caponine said:

but this had nothing to do with the nfl at all, it was the off season. We’re not even sure if the incident was true or not. If he didnt get charged legally then he shouldn't get punished in the nfl. 

yeah but non sport violations usually lead to suspension if true

Guys, in all seriousness I'm confused with Jameis Winston's suspension. Does it have something to do with what he did back at FSU or is this something completely different that he violated while he's been in the NFL? He's going on his 4th year now so...

caponine likes this

11 hours ago, caponine said:

Lol that is ridiculous, the nfl continues to lose respect. You bring up something from 2 years ago as a reason to suspend someone. I hate how nfl sticks their nose in business that does involve the nfl at all.

He's a rapist piece of ****. He shouldn't even be playing on Sundays at all. 

5 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

He's a rapist piece of ****. He shouldn't even be playing on Sundays at all. 

he’s a rapist ??

32 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Guys, in all seriousness I'm confused with Jameis Winston's suspension. Does it have something to do with what he did back at FSU or is this something completely different that he violated while he's been in the NFL? He's going on his 4th year now so...

says 2016. that was his rookie year right?

nvm.... I see it was his second season

12 hours ago, PK Manley said:

I've added tags to this and your thread about Julio "telling it all".  Come on man.  That's one click-baity and now one inaccurate thread title.  And if you're going to break news on here, at least give some info along with your weird posts.

:slick:

RING OF HONOR likes this

1 hour ago, mqg96 said:

I think about two years back, he was in a car with some other people, driven by an Uber woman.  The Uber woman claims Winston 'grabbed my crotch'.  

Winston claims it had to be one of the other people in the car because it wasn't him. 

That's all I know about it.

mqg96 likes this

Considering Jameis Winston and FSU have already had to pay off a woman who accused him of rape, it's hard for that guy to get the benefit of the doubt. 

roguebeaver likes this

25 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I think about two years back, he was in a car with some other people, driven by an Uber woman.  The Uber woman claims Winston 'grabbed my crotch'.  

Winston claims it had to be one of the other people in the car because it wasn't him. 

That's all I know about it.

She claimed he was the only person in the car if i remember correctly 

Just now, athell said:

Where you been, cap?

the only one i know about is the incident in 2014 when he stood on the lunch table and something to a girl. He raped that girl or was that different ? 

Just now, caponine said:

the only one i know about is the incident in 2014 when he stood on the lunch table and something to a girl. He raped that girl or was that different ? 

No this was way before that.  Google Erica Kinsman.

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Back in his FSU days.  FSU settled out of court for nearly 1m.

Kinsman sued Winston in April 2015 for sexual battery, assault, false imprisonment and emotional distress stemming from a December 2012 incident.

Kinsman has said she was drunk at a Tallahassee bar when Winston and others took her to an apartment, where she says the quarterback raped her.

3 minutes ago, Peyton said:

No this was way before that.  Google Erica Kinsman.

**** , first time hearing this one. Wow. 

There is a lot that smells wrong on both sides of this.

On the one hand, Darby is the same guy who gave Winston an alibi for the prior incident, and the lady immediately reported the incident.  Her attorney has asked the NFL to obtain Darby's cellphone and study the GPS markers, an indication he thinks Darby is lying.

On the other hand, this is the same attorney who represented Winston's prior accuser, which seems........oddly convenient at best.  

I'm curious what the NFL finds, because I can't pick a side right now, and I'm not really a fan of Winston or the Bucs, so I have reason to want him to be suspended.  I just don't know, honestly.

Vandy, roguebeaver and rounz like this

13 minutes ago, athell said:

Back in his FSU days.  FSU settled out of court for nearly 1m.

Kinsman sued Winston in April 2015 for sexual battery, assault, false imprisonment and emotional distress stemming from a December 2012 incident.

Kinsman has said she was drunk at a Tallahassee bar when Winston and others took her to an apartment, where she says the quarterback raped her.

So before you verbally assault me, from what i read. He allegedly drugged the girl and took her to his room where he proceeded to rape her. ??

One thing im confused about is, she said she suspected the drink was tainted but still drank it ? Rule #1 in college is never take a drink from anybody. Also, she can recall quite a bit for someone that was drugged.

Still terrible what happened to her, i wouldnt wish that experience on anyone

athell likes this

29 minutes ago, caponine said:

So before you verbally assault me, from what i read. He allegedly drugged the girl and took her to his room where he proceeded to rape her. ??

One thing im confused about is, she said she suspected the drink was tainted but still drank it ? Rule #1 in college is never take a drink from anybody. Also, she can recall quite a bit for someone that was drugged.

Still terrible what happened to her, i wouldnt wish that experience on anyone

lol I'm not gonna verbally assault you cap :)

And yeah...odd story...

caponine likes this